PDA

View Full Version : Journies on the TARDIS (Game Thread)

Pages : 1 [2]

Evil DM Mark3
2007-09-09, 01:35 AM
If you are the baner you have done a pretty bad job of it. It was clear to me that our resident pie maker was probably the seer based on what happened. Even if she wasn't she was a guaranteed target for speaking up like that.

No real loss I say. He who won't bane sensibly has no advantage over he who can't bane, and now the Xenobiologist is dead Baner is the only role you can try and falsy declare anyway.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-09, 02:36 AM
If you are the baner you have done a pretty bad job of it. It was clear to me that our resident pie maker was probably the seer based on what happened. Even if she wasn't she was a guaranteed target for speaking up like that.

No real loss I say. He who won't bane sensibly has no advantage over he who can't bane, and now the Xenobiologist is dead Baner is the only role you can try and falsy declare anyway.

Quoted for huh?
Why would someone whos not a cyberman even say this?

Okay your saying i'm a bad baner for not getting in contact with the seer. What? Come on it's not like i'm going to just message people saying "Are you the seer cuz i'm the baner."

If you remeber castaras said she was in contact with the seer and I didn't know she was the seer.

Now it sounds like you guys wan't me dead no matter what i am. A real citizen/villager wouldn't be so hasty to put up an argument aginst me. In my opinion you two (Boris and EvilDMMk3) just made yourself very suspicous in my eyes.

And when did i vote to protect a cybermen i don't remember that.

Evil DM Mark3
2007-09-09, 03:42 AM
I never said contact. I said PROTECT. Even if she was only in contact with the Xenobiologist she was an obvious target for attack!! If only to make the next guy the Xenobiologist contacted nervous about relaying messages!

Your arguments do not add up.

Rejakor
2007-09-09, 06:35 AM
And when did i vote to protect a cybermen i don't remember that.

Jeremiah Boris

"Yeah you did, you tried to say that Castaras person was one of the cyberthingies, when everyone was thinking that that Fleeing Coward person was one, and then it turned out he was one! And their leader!" Jim seems to be getting slightly het up in the argument, and then as if realizing where he is again, backs down behind his barbecue, flipping something that smells like yummy. "Well, thas what I think, anyway."

Raiser Blade
2007-09-09, 09:58 AM
I always suspect castaras. :smallbiggrin:

I didn't know if i had been scried yet. I wasn't about to risk my life to protect someone who i thought was just a citizen. If that makes me a bad baner then yeah maybe i am a bad baner but i'm still the baner.

You guys are only making it more obvious that you are cyberman by continuing to argue with me.

It would be stupid to lynch me just because i made a mistake.

@V
It's both but mostly the AMEN pieomancer thing.
Hey i'm kinda an AMENist too. Every once in a while i'll come in and burninate things.

Castaras
2007-09-09, 10:04 AM
I always suspect castaras. :smallbiggrin:

Well that's nice. Is it because I'm the narrator of UG, or because I'm a cruel evil vicious sadistic Pieomancer? :smallamused: :smalltongue:

@^ And why would you not trust me just because I'm in AMEN? :smallfrown:

AMENist. :smalltongue:

Mr. Moon
2007-09-09, 04:31 PM
MoonCalled, I'm going to request you change your font color to something other than red. Dark Red and Sienna are acceptable. Please save red for the target of your pointing.

"But... But... I always speak in red... Aw dammit." Moon Called scowls at the sky for a few seconds, before narrorated back on track. And thus Moon Called returned her attention to the scene of importance. See? It worked. "Ya know, Raiser B1ade... I think your lying. I think that you're saying this in hopes of saving your skin. Would the scrier jump out and admit to being the scrier? No. Would a Cyberman shout 'You can't kill me! You need me!' Nope. If you were really the baner, don't you think that saying this, while it may protect you today, will kill you tonight? If we don't lynch you..." Moon Called turns and walks back towards the TARDIS. When almost there, she stops, winking over her shoulder in a seductive fashion. "The cybermen will. That's a fact."

Draken
2007-09-09, 04:39 PM
Hey Korias, whee can we see a list of all the players? I don't really remember who is alive and who is dead.

Amaenon gets his water and pulls the boxex back to the Tardis.

God... Damn... It... Heavy...

Raiser Blade
2007-09-09, 04:46 PM
"But... But... I always speak in red... Aw dammit." Moon Called scowls at the sky for a few seconds, before narrorated back on track. And thus Moon Called returned her attention to the scene of importance. See? It worked. "Ya know, Raiser B1ade... I think your lying. I think that you're saying this in hopes of saving your skin. Would the scrier jump out and admit to being the scrier? No. Would a Cyberman shout 'You can't kill me! You need me!' Nope. If you were really the baner, don't you think that saying this, while it may protect you today, will kill you tonight? If we don't lynch you..." Moon Called turns and walks back towards the TARDIS. When almost there, she turns and stops, winking over her shouler in a seductive fashion. "The cybermen will. That's a fact."

I won't be killed because i'm the baner. I will just protect myself.

Thats not what i'm talkin about. @V

Korias
2007-09-09, 08:07 PM
I won't be killed because i'm the baner. I will just protect myself.

Clarification: Baner Effects only work at night. There is no "Day-Baner." So you can be lynched, Raiser_B1ade. Just because you protect yourself does not mean this protection lasts untill next nightfall.

The List of players: As soon as I find it. I'll post it and make a copy for the starting post.

Kyace
2007-09-10, 05:41 PM
Kyace strikes his key against a lamp and returns to the TARDIS.
(Is this day phase longer to allow more people to use the three new options?)

evnafets
2007-09-10, 06:25 PM
A piece of paper emerges from a box in the corner, the remains of the cybercat - C8.

The signup thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54551

Current status:
{table]Who|Role|Died|Killed By
Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
Banjo1985|CyberLeader|Day3|
Bookboy|Human|Night1|Group A
Calamity|||
Case|||
Castaras|Xenobiologist|Night3|???
CurlyKitGirl|||
DarkLightDragon|Cyberwoman|Day1|
Draken|||
EmeraldRose|||
EvilDMMk3|||
Evnafets|Cyberman|Night1|Group B, Group C
Fleeing Coward|CyberLeader|Day2|
Fualkner Asiniti|||
Haruki-Kun|||
Helgraf|||
Joosbawx|||
Khaldan|||
Korith|Captain Jack|Night 2|Group B
Kyrace|||
Moon_Called|||
North|CyberMan|Night 3|???
onasuma|||
Raiser B1ade|||
Rejakor- Annoying Fish and Chips man|||[/table]

I think thats it. Errors and exceptions expected. I am dead after all :-)

Korias
2007-09-10, 07:31 PM
Kyace strikes his key against a lamp and returns to the TARDIS.
(Is this day phase longer to allow more people to use the three new options?)

Yes, it is. But now its over.

As you all return to the TARDIS carrying various items and boxes, You pile back in and the familiar *Whiirrrr-clank-Whiirrrr* sound permeates the TARDIS as you fly off into the next world.

Unfortunately, Raiser_B1ade doesnt make it in time, and is left on the planet of Skarro. Oh well, looks like he wont be coming back to help anytime soon.

Raiser_B1ade was the Gallifreyan, or the Baner. He was also under the effects of a Time Warp, which gave him an extra action every day.

Night begins now. Sleep tight, little squishies...

Raiser Blade
2007-09-10, 09:41 PM
Dammit you guys i told you.

:(

Draken
2007-09-10, 10:14 PM
The moment you failed to protect Castaras, who was at least the seer's contact, you signed your demise.

Well, it's nightfall. Time to wait.

Haruki-kun
2007-09-11, 09:16 AM
The long-haired man finishes cleaning his blade, and sits on his bed before lying down.

Gallifreyan..... who failed to protect the only Xenobiologist. With both of them dead, things will be harder from here on.

Evil DM Mark3
2007-09-11, 09:36 AM
Raiser_B1ade was the Gallifreyan, or the Baner. He was also under the effects of a Time Warp, which gave him an extra action every day.

And he still sucked.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-11, 10:42 AM
And he still sucked.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/thecheat2/dood-why-u-gota-be-so-mean.jpg

Anyways I thought that Castaras was either in contact with a lucky fool. Or that she was a cyberperson herself. How was i supposed to know she was the seer. I didn't want to protect her while there was the chance she could be a cyberman.

If you honestly say you would have protected castaras, while making the right decision in this situation, you need to rethink your logic.

Castaras could have been a cyberman tying to get another cyberman killed.

So goodbye, thanks for the fun game korias.

Korias
2007-09-12, 08:19 AM
Enough Bickering.

As you all wake up and head to to Boris, who would be making breakfast for you all, You find a few things that suddenly make you lose your hunger. Two Bodies litter the deck of the Tardis: Emerald rose and his jellybeans are spread out all over the place. and EvilDMMk3's cybernetic body is scatteredall over the floor.

Emerald Rose was a Time Lord in disguise. He/She also had a Pocket watch of the time lords, giving him/her the power to vote for 3 points instead of just 2.

EvilDMMk3 was a Cyber Leader. A new cyberleader will be selected. He also had a Skarrian Lock, which would protect him from a killing, unless his roomate was atempting to kill him.

Day, uh, 6? Starts Now.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-12, 08:59 AM
Oooh i told you he was a cyberman. :smallamused:

You were way too obvious EvilDMMK3 way too obvious.

Rejakor
2007-09-12, 09:19 AM
((But you said everyone who voted against you was a cyberman... with the number of cybermen you're bound to be right at least once. I still say you were suspicious.))

Boris of Jim

"Arg, we be dropping like flies. Can't that guy with the wacky screwdriver do something about all these metal men?" Boris shakes his head and goes back to making breakfast. It is slightly strange that he still has supplies, but some people come prepared.

Anyone stop by the already glowing barbecue for some fish, curried fish, hash browns, eggs, tomato, bacon, baked beans, sausages or toast?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-12, 01:19 PM
Curly ambles out of the broom closet where she spent the night after becoming quietly drunk last night and going to the wrong room.
"Well, we got two bad guys. This can only be good right?" heading to the barbie she looks at the food, shakes her head and gets herself a bacon butty. "I wonder where we're off to today? It's too bad we lost the Baner though. I guess he could have been useful - if he did his job right we could still have a Xenobiologist." She points aimlessly in the direction of MC, "Who's she?" ((random point to get the pointing off))

((Due to college timetbling and nagging parents I haven't been on as much. Apologies to all for not participating in the game recently. Posting may be erratic or OOC until I sort out college timing and get into my parents good books. Hopefully soon:smallsmile: ))

EmeraldRose
2007-09-12, 06:31 PM
((@^...no. I was a "good guy". And by my calculations the "regular humans" and the two Masons are basically outnumbered. Regardless, I'll put in my two cents now. This game needs to be reworked before a beta running. :smallannoyed: ))

Raiser Blade
2007-09-12, 06:41 PM
If only some of these "regular people" hadn't fallen for the lies of the cybermen we would both be alive. :smallannoyed: :smallsigh:

Korias
2007-09-12, 08:22 PM
Curly ambles out of the broom closet where she spent the night after becoming quietly drunk last night and going to the wrong room.
"Well, we got two bad guys. This can only be good right?" heading to the barbie she looks at the food, shakes her head and gets herself a bacon butty. "I wonder where we're off to today? It's too bad we lost the Baner though. I guess he could have been useful - if he did his job right we could still have a Xenobiologist." She points aimlessly in the direction of MC, "Who's she?" ((random point to get the pointing off))

((Due to college timetbling and nagging parents I haven't been on as much. Apologies to all for not participating in the game recently. Posting may be erratic or OOC until I sort out college timing and get into my parents good books. Hopefully soon:smallsmile: ))

The time lord in disguse was on your side. He gets 2 points for every one point he makes.

Also, this game will be re-done after this round is over. TARDIS II will feature better rullings.

((@^...no. I was a "good guy". And by my calculations the "regular humans" and the two Masons are basically outnumbered. Regardless, I'll put in my two cents now. This game needs to be reworked before a beta running. :smallannoyed: ))

Actually, No. More humans than agitators, and the Agitators must outnumber evrybody else. Like Revolution. And the Agitators cant pool together their resources.

Rejakor
2007-09-12, 10:09 PM
((So, wait. I'm confused. Are people coming and eating Jim's food or not?))

Kyace
2007-09-12, 10:24 PM
((So, wait. I'm confused. Are people coming and eating Jim's food or not?))
(Sure, I guess I am. I don't often lose my appetite.)
K. looks over the grill before selecting a fritter.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-13, 10:32 AM
*The llama bleats nervously*

Help!! They are turning me into a robot! I don't know who is doing it, though! I'm scared.

*He points at Case* I think he's doing it! All i wanted to do was watch bad movies.

Mr. Moon
2007-09-13, 05:37 PM
((Calm down, Raiserblade. It's just a game.))

"Well, one down. Who knows how many left to go?" Moon Called comes out of her room, yawning. "Hey, what smells so good?" She wanders over to the grill and steals some bacon.

Haruki-kun
2007-09-13, 05:42 PM
There are some people who have been very quiet during this trip, says the long-haired man as he looks at Case. Come on! Join into the conversation!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-14, 12:19 PM
The time lord in disguse was on your side. He gets 2 points for every one point he makes.

Also, this game will be re-done after this round is over. TARDIS II will feature better rullings.

Actually, No. More humans than agitators, and the Agitators must outnumber evrybody else. Like Revolution. And the Agitators cant pool together their resources.

((Like I said: confusing time right now. And the rules are a tad complex too))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-17, 10:30 AM
*The llama takes advantage of the lull to start trying to find a VCR. Even if he can't find the friendly robots he was looking for, he's going to watch "Deadly Mantis."

Hehhehe. Canada, our mortal enemy.

Helgraf
2007-09-17, 10:04 PM
Hey Llama, find anything worth watching yet?

Is that ... Deadly Mantis?!?

Haruki-kun
2007-09-17, 10:05 PM
*Opens Soda, stares at TV.* Anyone want Soda?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-18, 02:15 PM
Hey Llama, find anything worth watching yet?

Is that ... Deadly Mantis?!?

Yeah. I think this is the part where the movie shows a random street corner for about 30 seconds. I figure if the Cybermen are gonna take over my brain, i should at least junk up my brain a little so it confuses them.
"Screw you, Greenland!"

Oooh, soda. I'd love a rootbeer.

(So....umm........what's going on???)

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-18, 03:59 PM
"Hey. Llama thing. Anything on?"

((THREAD BUMP!!))

Haruki-kun
2007-09-18, 11:09 PM
The long-haired man with the sword sits on the table.
Anyone wanna play cards while we wait?

Rejakor
2007-09-19, 06:27 AM
Jimboris

The man they call Jim eyes Haruki-kun warily. "What we playing?" He has abandoned his post by the barbecue, the wreckage of several platters showing that everyone has enjoyed a thorough breakfast.

Castaras
2007-09-19, 09:36 AM
The ghostly XenoBiologist comes and tries to join them in playing cards, but has the slight problem that she can't hold the cards. Seeing the futility of trying, she just sits and watches.

Draken
2007-09-19, 09:36 AM
Cyberman stalking the Llama? unforgivable! The responsible for such an outrage must be found and punished! So, why are you all pointing at case? Is he suspicious?

Helgraf
2007-09-19, 12:21 PM
You can't find classically bad cinema like this anymore...

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-22, 11:07 AM
"I'll play cards too."

((Are the narrators dead again?))

EmeraldRose
2007-09-22, 11:11 AM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9812/thedoctordg0.png

Can anyone play? asks a ghostly voice, as an image flickers into life beside the card table...

Kyace
2007-09-22, 11:44 AM
Eh, cards sound good. Blackjack sound ok?
(Blackjack using 1d13 with 11-13 being Jack, Queen, King and 1 being Ace sound good? Spoil one of your cards. :P)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-09-23, 12:17 PM
Vespe sighs and yawns.
It's been a long day...

Vespe! We think we know who a cyberman is!
Really?
Yeah! It's Case!
All right...if you say so...

Vespe pulls out one of his rapiers and stabs Case, who dies. He fails to turn into any kind of cyberman.
Oh dear.
A quick search through his pockets reveals a toy lightsaber, a Star Trek book, and a Doctor Who DVD.
What's Doctor Who?
Vespe shrugs as he tosses the DVD into a garbage can.

Case was the Fanboy. Night begins and will end in 24 hours or so

Haruki-kun
2007-09-23, 02:41 PM
Yay!!! It's nighttime! Now I get to-- *Falls asleep before finishing the sentence*

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Kyace
2007-09-23, 03:57 PM
Wait, this "Case" was supposed to be "Kyace"? Is my name that hard to spell? :P

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-24, 12:15 PM
"Now I can sleep. Pity we lost the Fanboy though."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-28, 06:53 AM
((I hate double posting but this game is still working so NARRATORS GET GOING!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-28, 06:55 AM
(I'm pretty sure Korias doesn't seem to care anymore. He's been posting wildly in other threads. Maybe the pressure got to him??)

Rejakor
2007-09-28, 08:16 AM
Note to all GM's: IF you are leaving a game, please notify your players. I'm not saying GM's can't ever leave games, in fact I sympathise, but if you are going to leave the game please post a short message saying THAT YOU ARE IN FACT LEAVING THE GAME.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-29, 02:09 PM
In pops Andre Fairchilde.

"You know, I'm not in this game although I was interested in lurking here - so I have no other vested interest except as the living incarnation of chaos.

Perhaps after everyone PMs the gms and asks them what's going on, maybe the players can just declare a victory, and get on with your lives."

Korias
2007-09-29, 08:20 PM

... Is this thing on?

Ok. Making an apology about being "away" is useless at this point, as I haev been away and posting erratically around the board. Essentialy, I'm not going to give you the whole "School's piling up, work sucks, yada yada yada blah blah blah" deal. Instead, I'll just move on with the fact that I failed at this and try to recover as best possible. Thank you for your patience. If you do not want me to continue narrarating this game and leave it to Vespe, by all means, say so.

You, as the players, come first. Therefore, you get to decide whether I will continue narrating this game. If need be, I will then move the control of TARDIS II-V onto the free market in the Werewolf games.

(These were the most recent kill actions I recieved.

Draken
2007-09-29, 10:45 PM
Just make it run >.> You are a good narrator, just diverted your focus a bit, we can live with it.

Haruki-kun
2007-09-29, 11:15 PM
Just make it run >.> You are a good narrator, just diverted your focus a bit, we can live with it.

I agree. Let's finish it!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-29, 11:24 PM
Aye! We've never left a WW game unfinished so far, lets keep the streak alive.

Korias
2007-10-01, 12:16 PM
Then Heres your latest update:

The Doctor snores loudly as he resides in the land of dreams. Stretching from his bede, he walks out into the deck of the TARDIS in pink and white striped pajamas. But as he walks out front, he sees the half cybernetic body of Curly Kit Girl hanging from the rafters. Blown to smitherenes by some strange force, He enacts the TARDIS' cleanup protocol and removes the bloodstains. As the rest of you emerge, You spy your ever dwindiling gather as the next day begins...

Curly was a Cyberwoman.

Day starts Now. It will end in 48 Hours.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-01, 12:29 PM
"Well. Damn. What a strange thing, I never new we had souls. Go team, go!" CyberCury heads over to the ghostly game ofcards. "Deal me in."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-01, 12:51 PM
*The llama points at Draken for absolutely no reason whatever.*

Haruki-kun
2007-10-01, 12:56 PM
Well, Damn! Curly was a cyberwoman? It thought we should have been careful with that Kyrace guy, you know?

Rejakor
2007-10-02, 12:22 AM
*She's dead, Jim*

Jim, now convinced that you are all cyber-people of some description, backs away from the closest person, who happens to be Draken.

Korias
2007-10-03, 04:37 PM
Day Ends, No Lynch was made. (Three Points? Unless I'm Mistaken, thats not enough to lynch.)

Night has begun. Please send Kills and Scries to me and Vespe.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-04, 08:57 PM
The long-haired man simply goes to bed without a word........

Korias
2007-10-05, 09:11 PM
Night Ends.

As you look out of a window at the passing stars of the Galaxies with names you cant even pronouce, Jim Boris stays faithfuly next to his grill, cooking some strange meats. Flipping some of the darkening meat, a faint aroma wafts into halls, and all people relax for the night. Finaly, a good nights sleep!

There were No Kills during the Night, Due to strange circumstance.

((You were PM'd why you did not manage to kill anyone.))

Day "Its too freaking early..." Begins.

Khaldan
2007-10-05, 09:18 PM
khaldan starts staring at a wall and *points at haruki-kun* for posting during the night and he doesn't know who to kill.

Draken
2007-10-05, 10:18 PM
Amaenon points at Khaldan because kobolds are just not right.

Rejakor
2007-10-06, 04:08 AM
The Jim flips a burger in haruki-kun's direction.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-06, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the Burger, Rejakor!

Rejakor
2007-10-06, 06:46 PM
"How many times do I have to tell you people... oh." Jim looks down and sees a name-tag with 'rejakor' scrawled on it affixed to his chest. "How long has THAT been there?"

Helgraf
2007-10-06, 11:54 PM
Helgraf shakes his head and *points at Rejakor*'s nametag. "Says it right there."

Rejakor
2007-10-07, 09:41 AM
(Dear god, i'm being bandwagoned! Nooo!)

The Jim shrugs. "Sumone's bin playing me fer a fool, and I aim to find out why."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-07, 10:22 AM
(If we're gonna attack at random, lets kill off people who aren't contributing.)

*The llama gets done watching "Killer Mantis" and settles down to watch "The Shrieking Skull" aka "Knocking on Doors for 90 minutes" and steals the popcorn from Onasuna

onasuma
2007-10-07, 11:06 AM
"Hmm... I thorght we'd all died or something. Also you spelt my name wrong LLama" I say whilst removing my popcorn from him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-07, 11:30 AM
(EEEP! My apologies, Onasuma.)

*The llama whimpers and goes to try to steal Moon-Called's popcorn.*

*On the TV behind him, familiar theme music kicks on.*

onasuma
2007-10-07, 01:45 PM
"I believe thats settled then. Jim? Can i have a burger?"

onasuma
2007-10-08, 03:04 PM
(OOC: Shouldnt it be night now?)

Korias
2007-10-08, 03:45 PM
Everyone Gathers round on the deck of the TARDIS, hauling away Jim's culinary stuff and other appendages, throwing them out the door of the TARDIS into some non-descript city. Wait! Come on, I'm feeding you people! Show some respect! He shouts, before you toss him out along with his stuff. However, you missed one bag. Rooting through his posessions, you find a few things: Various Knives, but a badge that says Iron Chef.

Rejakor was Lynched. He was a Civilian, but became the Iron Chef (Baner) through some strange happenstance.

As you return to your rooms for the night, you see the Sword of Mooncalled, tarnished with Ash and other such things. Moon Called is no longer able to be found.

Moon Called was killed during the day. He/She/It was a Cyber-Elf-Thingy.

Night begins now.

Korias
2007-10-08, 08:48 PM
A Loud alarm is blaring as you rise from your beds, and as you rush to the deck of the TARDIS, you hear one phrase repeat itself over and over.

I Did Not Muder Him!

Suddenly, you hear a clanking: And its getting closer. Suddenly, a round of Cybermen come around the Corner holding the body of Atreyu the Llama. YOU WILL BE UPGRADED. They speak in unison, before marching towards you. You run, and as you reach the deck of the TARDIS, you see the TARDIS: Its been butchered. The Doctor and Vespe motion everybody to get out of the TARDIS as the Cybermen approach. As you make it out, The Doctor shuts the door and the TARDIS begins to vanish, and you look at your surroundings: Cardiff, not 5 minutes after you left to go on this crazy journey. Vespe is on his knees, This... The Doctor...

As for the TARDIS, Who knows? Thats another story... Just be glad you made it out alive.

The Cybermen have won.

Rather than deciding on whether to continue another round, the Cybermen combined outnumbered you. Plus, both groups went and killed Atreyu that night, so it seems rather conventional that they would go together to take over the TARDIS.

A Role List will be posted later.
TARDIS II Castings will be up in a week, after the rules have been retooled.

Atreyu was a Crew Member.

Haruki-Kun, Draken, Khaldan, and Onasuma outnumbered you 4-3, I belive.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-08, 09:02 PM
WHY ME?? I was trying to keep the game moving and interesting.....I even used my cool gun to zap Moon-Called to try to get rid of those who weren't paying attention anymore. *Sobs* You could have at least upgraded me and let me be a robot so I could watch movies. *Whimpers* meanies!!

(Well played you crazy robots. Well played. That was fun.)

Helgraf
2007-10-08, 09:14 PM
Heh ... cute. One of the rare games where I managed to live til the end but still be on the losing side. Refreshing.

Khaldan
2007-10-08, 10:06 PM
That was my fault Atreyu, I told draken ter scry you. Then we killed you. :P

Haruki-kun
2007-10-08, 10:13 PM
Hi there, onasuma! I didn't know you were on our side this whole time!

Hey, North! CurlyKitGirl! Thanks for sacrificing yourselves for our sake! We did it!

Rejakor
2007-10-09, 12:40 AM
Bah.

JIM SHALL RETURN.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-09, 12:42 AM
Well i have to admit i thought you were a cyberman rejakor.

onasuma
2007-10-09, 12:44 AM
@ Haruki-kun: I wasnt. The rest of my team died near the start, and i became cyberleader. Twas a lonely job, but at least there were no arguments.

Korias
2007-10-09, 09:06 AM
Here are the roles

Haruki Kun, Evil DMMk3, and Fleeing Coward were Cyberleaders at the start.

Haruki Kun's Group: Curly, North, and Draken.

FC's Group: Banjo, Onasuma, and Evnafets.

Evil DMMK3's group: DLD, Calamity, Moon Called.

The Crewmates:Atreyu, Joosbawx, Helgraf

TimeLord in disguise: Emerald Rose

Immunized: Korith

Iron Chef: Rejakor (Formerly Human)

Gallifreyan: Raiser_B1ade

Fanboy: Case

Xenobiologist: Kyace, Castaras. (Thats right. There were two of them.)

Civilians: Bookboy, Fualkner

(If I missed you, please say so! My hardrive reformated, so I lost my spreadsheet.)

Haruki-kun
2007-10-09, 11:18 AM
There's one thing I really want to ask about, though.

Night 1: Bookboy and Evnafets were killed. Bookboy was killed by us.

The other two teams, both of them killed evnafets. Might I ask what happened that led FC's group to kill a member of their own group?

Curly, North, Draken and I wondered about that back then.........

Castaras
2007-10-09, 11:23 AM
So we had all Cybermen.

As I thought.

The races need to be balanced. Cybermen have a massive advantage over the others...

Korias
2007-10-09, 11:27 AM
I am in the process of re-balancing the races.

Castaras
2007-10-09, 11:50 AM
Goody! :smallbiggrin:

onasuma
2007-10-09, 03:40 PM
There's one thing I really want to ask about, though.

Night 1: Bookboy and Evnafets were killed. Bookboy was killed by us.

The other two teams, both of them killed evnafets. Might I ask what happened that led FC's group to kill a member of their own group?

Curly, North, Draken and I wondered about that back then.........

First night i believe we also killed bookboy.

Korias
2007-10-09, 03:44 PM
First night i believe we also killed bookboy.

Looking back, there WAS a Mixup. Bookboy and Evnafets were killed, but One was killed twice. I was sans computer and posting from an iPhone, which kept saying "Disconnected" at PMs. Thus, I went with my gut feeling on that one. Since I no longer have those PMs, I believe that Bookboy was shot twice, not Evnafets, as Onasuma states. However, If Vespe (Or you guys) Have those PMs, feel free to post them here for clarification. However, When I DID check My PMs later on in the week, I saw that there was a slight error in my flavor, but it was too late to fix it.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-09, 04:02 PM
Oh, OK..... that makes a lot more sense than getting each other killed. :smallbiggrin:

North
2007-10-21, 04:12 AM
*does a ghostly end zone dance*

Woot!

Go Cybermen its your birthday, gonna party like its your birthday!

MacDonaldGirl
2007-11-11, 08:44 PM
I want to get in!

Korias
2007-11-11, 09:45 PM
I want to get in!

Whoa whoa whoa... Chill out. This thread is OVER. Your wanting the TARDIS II Thread, which is being started tomorrow.