PDA

View Full Version : Symmetry

ag30476
2007-08-23, 11:12 PM
Haley longs to see Elan. Belkar longs to see V???

Mr.Ace
2007-08-23, 11:18 PM
Quite strange, eh?

Deep down, Belkar likes Varsuuvius... weather Belkar *likes* Varsuuvius is still a mystery. One thing is for sure-Varsuuvius would never return the feelings.

:belkar:+:vaarsuvius:? I doubt it.

~Ace

RAGE KING!
2007-08-23, 11:49 PM
it would definitely be cool.

Aethir
2007-08-24, 12:00 AM
V would never betray hir mate.

ag30476
2007-08-24, 12:13 AM
V would never betray hir mate.

What happens in AC...

DreadSpoon
2007-08-24, 12:38 AM
.. gets burned and destroyed by hobgoblins.

Kaelaroth
2007-08-24, 03:49 AM
Assuming V is of the female persuasion, would their kids be... dare I say it? Tallfellows? :eek:

Wolfman42666
2007-08-24, 04:03 AM
1st what the hell is tallfellows???:smallconfused:
2nd symmetry is good an all, but I think there's more to it than that, no let me take that back less, Belkar and V have had there spat for a while (very violently I might add) but that might be how Belkar bonds with people, Like intelligent people trading insults, only violent.

More over I'd be shocked if V had ever been "drunk" unlike Belkar who I'm sure has been drunk hundreds of times and was willing to hit on gender-bent Roy to make him uncomfortable so he'd, probably with a little help from the drink, go to similar low's to discover V's gender which has questioned several times.

And despite V leaving Belkar out at the start of today's comic V did represent Belkar's viewpoint, oh so long ago in the Nale replaces Elan (mini-arc? kinda I guess) so symmetry galore but not to Elan and Haley.

There that's my two copper pieces.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-08-24, 06:45 AM
What is a Tallfellow?

Back in 1st Ed, Halflings came in three varities, Tallfellows, Hairfoots and Stouts.

Tallfellows crossbred with elves, making a taller halfling who had some elvish traits.
Stouts crossbred with dwarves, giving them darkvision, and some other dwarvish traits.
Hairfoots were just regular halflings...

And now you know!

And knowing is half the battle.
The other half is violence.

Kaelaroth
2007-08-24, 09:17 AM
What is a Tallfellow?

Back in 1st Ed, Halflings came in three varities, Tallfellows, Hairfoots and Stouts.

Tallfellows crossbred with elves, making a taller halfling who had some elvish traits.
Stouts crossbred with dwarves, giving them darkvision, and some other dwarvish traits.
Hairfoots were just regular halflings...

And now you know!

And knowing is half the battle.
The other half is violence.

So true.

I think they exist in 3.5 too, it is just never explicitly stated that they are crossbreeds.

Oxymoron
2007-08-24, 09:26 AM
They exist in 3,5, but I don`t like em. They are like small hafling-elves and dwarves. They could drop em and come up with some more creative sub-races. But thats D&D. If they have made em, they will keep em regardless of crappiness. Just look at the half-elves and the aquatic elves. :smallannoyed: