PDA

View Full Version : Adventure league character sheet

Whit
2018-01-17, 01:14 PM
Every al character sheet I download I cant type on when I open it any suggestions

Slurm Browley
2018-01-17, 01:23 PM
I saved a downloadable one to my Google Drive and use the DocHub plug-in to allow for edits. It's not quite as streamlined as I would like, but it is useful for big character sheet edits (which I usually make after I level up). For in-game edits, I have a printed hard copy on which I write for HP or small item/currency additions.

PeteNutButter
2018-01-17, 01:30 PM
Don’t use an AL sheets. Use whatever you like. I prefer using the forged anvil excel based sheet.

Ventruenox
2018-01-17, 02:14 PM
More Purple More Better has an incredible adobe pdf one, and he is great at updating the javascripts with official content (and some third party). Downside is that DMs Guild pulled the character sheet (but still has the AL record logs), so you need to get it off Patreon or a mirror site.

Spiderguy24
2018-01-17, 02:45 PM
More Purple More Better has an incredible adobe pdf one, and he is great at updating the javascripts with official content (and some third party). Downside is that DMs Guild pulled the character sheet (but still has the AL record logs), so you need to get it off Patreon or a mirror site.

Is there another site outside of Patron that he is hosting the sheets if he's updating them? The one's I have don't have the Xanathar finalized character options, just the UA ones.

Whit
2018-01-17, 07:42 PM
I guess I’ll have to print one fill it out and scan it and then Email it out.
The dm hosting the AL wants character sheets before start