PDA

View Full Version : sooo, shifter

NamelessNPC
2018-01-18, 08:40 PM
So, I just started a campaign and I'm playing a shifter. The rest of the players are really low op (as in, halfling rogue with 16 dex, an alchemist with 10 con and a warpriest with a whip) so I decided to play a shifter so as to not overshadow anyone. The thing is, there's not a lot of ways to go with it. It's 3rd lvl right now, and I chose the stag shape cause it was cool and underpowered. Do you have any ideas for interesting feats and/or items that wouldn't fly in a more powered game?

weckar
2018-01-19, 04:05 AM
I will never not be confused about the shifter class vs shifter race. Mind tagging this Pathfinder so it is at least a little clearer?

Florian
2018-01-19, 07:25 AM
So, I just started a campaign and I'm playing a shifter. The rest of the players are really low op (as in, halfling rogue with 16 dex, an alchemist with 10 con and a warpriest with a whip) so I decided to play a shifter so as to not overshadow anyone. The thing is, there's not a lot of ways to go with it. It's 3rd lvl right now, and I chose the stag shape cause it was cool and underpowered. Do you have any ideas for interesting feats and/or items that wouldn't fly in a more powered game?

The Shifter is not exactly a high power ceiling class and you want us to provide hints and tipps on how to reduce that?

ATHATH
2018-01-19, 11:47 AM
The Shifter is not exactly a high power ceiling class and you want us to provide hints and tipps on how to reduce that?
I'd assume so; yes.

legomaster00156
2018-01-19, 11:59 AM
We cannot provide tips on things that you would find cool. That is entirely subjective. Here on these forums, we mostly deal in objective terms, which is not what you are seeking.