PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder race builder

Jackalias
2018-01-18, 10:39 PM
Has anyone created any good races with this? (Good as in flavorful, not as in broken).

My contribution: sapbloods (20rp)
half undead 5rp, plant 10rp, medium size 0rp, slow speed -1rp, standard ability score modifier 0rp (+2 wisdom, +2 dexterity, -2 constitution), standard language 0rp (common and necril), dual minded 1rp, flexible bonus feat 4rp, resurrection vulnerability -1rp, treespeech 2rp.

Based on the forsworn briarhearts from Skyrim, these creatures are men resurrected by a symbiotic plant.

grarrrg
2018-01-19, 04:15 AM
My contribution: sapbloods (20rp)
half undead 5rp, plant 10rp, medium size 0rp, slow speed -1rp, standard ability score modifier 0rp, standard language 0rp, dual minded 1rp, flexible bonus feat 4rp, resurrection vulnerability -1rp, treespeech 2rp.

You may want to list out what some of these are:
*Ability Score modifiers
*Is there a specific "racial language"

You may also want to list what some of the notable features are/why you choose certain things, Like why the Flexible Feat? Just a leftover from 'former human'?

Crow_Nightfeath
2018-01-19, 06:56 AM
Slendikar (20rp)
Medium humanoid (reptile)
+2 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Con, +4 Int, -2 Cha
Base land speed 30ft climb 20ft
Bonus feat Educated, improved Initiative
Prehensile & slapping tail
See in darkness
Speaks common, and Slendikar, bonus:any

It's one of my favorite races I've built, the only slight bend of the rules is gaining educated as a bonus feat with the static bonus feat trait, cause it has a prerequisite of 1st level only, I think I did find another 2rp cost trait that gives all knowledges as class skills, but I can't remember where from right now.

Jackalias
2018-01-19, 07:32 AM
You may want to list out what some of these are:
*Ability Score modifiers
*Is there a specific "racial language"

Sorry I left those in as a placeholder and forgot to change them.

You may also want to list what some of the notable features are/why you choose certain things, Like why the Flexible Feat? Just a leftover from 'former human'?

slow speed -1rp: they're zombies with sap in their veins.

Dual minded 1rp: technically two creatures.

flexible bonus feat 4rp: holdover from being human.

resurrection vulnerability -1rp: not quite alive or dead.

treespeech 2rp: part plant.