PDA

View Full Version : I've lost the ability

Falontani
2018-01-20, 07:13 PM
I remember a few abilities, one that gave you temporary action points that you could spend, another gave you one that gave you one action point per day that you could spend, and another that gave you more action points. Does anyone remember these abilities and their sources?

Sian
2018-01-20, 07:23 PM
IIRC Action Points is only a thing in Eberron, so looking in those books would be a reasonable place to start

Forrestfire
2018-01-21, 12:36 AM
Heroic Spirit (ECS) grants you additional action points, or a pool action points if you're an NPC.
Raging Luck (ECS) grants you a temporary action point when you enter your rage.
Heroic Focus (MoE) grants you one extra action point per level.
Prophecy's Hero (MoE) gives you a temporary action point when you enter prophetic fervor.
Heroic Devotion (FE) lets you sacrifice a divine spell slot of your highest level to get an action point when preparing spells (but only 1/day).
Dragonmark Luck (ELQ) lets you spend a dragonmark use 1/day to gain a temporary action point.
Unfettered heroism (RD) gives you a temporary action point each round during its duration (you lose the action point if you don't use it in that round).

I'm unaware of other feats or options that add more action points, but there might be more scattered around.

Falontani
2018-01-21, 02:11 PM
Heroic Spirit (ECS) grants you additional action points, or a pool action points if you're an NPC.
Raging Luck (ECS) grants you a temporary action point when you enter your rage.
Heroic Focus (MoE) grants you one extra action point per level.
Prophecy's Hero (MoE) gives you a temporary action point when you enter prophetic fervor.
Heroic Devotion (FE) lets you sacrifice a divine spell slot of your highest level to get an action point when preparing spells (but only 1/day).
Dragonmark Luck (ELQ) lets you spend a dragonmark use 1/day to gain a temporary action point.
Unfettered heroism (RD) gives you a temporary action point each round during its duration (you lose the action point if you don't use it in that round).

I'm unaware of other feats or options that add more action points, but there might be more scattered around.

You are a life saver

SirNMN
2018-01-21, 05:18 PM
I remember one time I built the how prophetic fervor feat chain on a favored soul every round throwing out a quickened, maximized, empowered inflict at all its levels was comical