PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Aqueous Flying Orb

4BR4
2018-01-22, 04:48 PM
I'd like to have Aqueous Orb as my Spell Perfection spell, but I'm in doubt on the effectiveness of the Orb at higher level, considering that a lot of monsters can fly.

There is a way to make the Orb ables to reach a flying creature and damaging it and eventually engulfed the creature?

Psyren
2018-01-22, 05:12 PM
There is not; you may be better off with a different spell. The damage also does not scale well.

Florian
2018-01-22, 05:13 PM
I'd like to have Aqueous Orb as my Spell Perfection spell, but I'm in doubt on the effectiveness of the Orb at higher level, considering that a lot of monsters can fly.

There is a way to make the Orb ables to reach a flying creature and damaging it and eventually engulfed the creature?

Nope, sorry,

4BR4
2018-01-22, 08:56 PM
The idea was to perfect a Dazing Aqueous Orb, having no SR, presence on the battlefield for at least 15 round with 14 ft sq of area of effect each round, no subject to elemental resistance or immunity.

I like also Ball Lightning, but it is subjected to SR, and resitance or immunity to eletricity is not so uncommon.

I kno the most common choice for a Dazing Perfect spell in Fireball, but is only instantaneous, subject to SR, and once again reistance or immunity to fire is really common.

Any other suggested spell for a Dazing Perfect spell?