PDA

View Full Version : Reread the whole comic

Leper_Kahn
2007-08-25, 09:09 PM
Yesterday I read the whole comic again. This is the second time I've done this not including the first time I ever read it. Man it is long. 483 strips seem like it would be easy to get through, but because of the quality of the writing and the time I spent laughing it took a lot of the day! Great comic Giant.

Setra
2007-08-25, 09:10 PM
Yesterday I read the whole comic again. This is the second time I've done this not including the first time I ever read it. Man it is long. 483 strips seem like it would be easy to get through, but because of the quality of the writing and the time I spent laughing it took a lot of the day! Great comic Giant.
Try reading Sluggy, or Schlock Mercenary.

<_<

blackout
2007-08-25, 09:12 PM
Oh, man, I LOVE Schlock Mercenary. :smallamused:

But, this is the OotS board, so I won't say more.

the_tick_rules
2007-08-25, 09:26 PM
cause we always stay on topic here lol.

lord of pixies
2007-08-25, 10:33 PM
i lord of pixies, with banjo the clown* as my witness, herbie sware a blood oath that i shall not rest tell i reread the intire oots commics in its intirety tomarrow.

*may he bless all who read this*
*international orthodox church of banjo*

P.S. call me dramatic but a freaky nerd is what i am.

Dentarg
2007-08-25, 11:20 PM
I read Girl Genius and Bob and George for the past few days, I can get through each of them in a day or shorter.

Commissioned is another, if you haven't heard of it.

Shouldn't be any shame in seeking other material while Rich updates his own on his own time. :smallsmile:

- Dentarg

Miraqariftsky
2007-08-26, 08:50 AM
Rereading OotS takes a looooong time, but the rib-cracking laughs are worth it!

JasonDoomsblade
2007-08-26, 10:06 AM
I dont mean to brag but I reread OotS DAILY waiting for the next comic to come out.

Hann
2007-08-27, 10:20 AM
Bob and George is awesome, it took me a couple of days to reread. I'm sad that it ended :smallfrown: