PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Player hits with fist not a monk

denthor
2018-01-24, 03:58 PM
So if you can figure out what pathfinder charter is great that is secondary.

Primary this dwarf does real damage with his fist. We are about to embark to get brass knuckles for hime from city of brass

+1 hit and damage
+1 for ghost touch. So I am told
+1 to do acid damage. I think 1d6 would prefer 2d6 who cares.

+3 weapon in total 16,000 gold.

My question would this stack with his fist damage? Reasons not or reasons you would let it.

CharonsHelper
2018-01-24, 04:15 PM
He could use it - but it doesn't stack with any high die damage he gets to his unarmed damage from monk/brawler levels.

Pilo
2018-01-25, 04:36 AM
There are special rules regarding enchanting unarmed damages. You can find them here. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/amulet-of-mighty-fists/) You can make it as a set of rings to keep the brass knuckles theme. The price has been modified to 18000 GP by an erratum.
However, it will work by the rules with the character unarmed strikes if you use this.

frost890
2018-01-25, 01:53 PM
He could use it - but it doesn't stack with any high die damage he gets to his unarmed damage from monk/brawler levels.

The brass knuckles from Ultimate Equipment actually states that you can use the unarmed damage with them. I have yet to actually see any errata removing this. Many refer to the SRD not having the text but it is not an official source for Pathfinder, just a good reference.