PDA

View Full Version : Speech Nazi's!!!

Xartyve
2007-08-26, 12:03 AM
Free speech is not allowed on this forum neither is expressing dislike for someone. (even if it is in a crude manner). How about this... we rave about every single new comic that comes out. The speech Nazi's might leave us alone.

I might get banned for this... I might get flamed... I might even get another frickin post in mailbox with a V impersinator running his mouth about "how impolite I've been".

I guess I'll just take my free mouth somewher else then... I just wanted everyone to know what I thought...

P.S. Bring OOTS back! I miss it!

kirbsys
2007-08-26, 12:06 AM
Freedom of speech doesn't have to exist here, it's the Giant's forum, and if he says no then he means no. If you don't like it go somewhere else. There is no law anywhere that says you have the freedom to do whatever you'd like using someone else's things, and since the Giant pays for the forum, I'd say its his. Either quit complaining, or as you said, take your freedom of speech elsewhere.

Roland St. Jude
2007-08-26, 12:07 AM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Self-Godwin?

If you have a problem with a specific instance of moderation, please take that up with WampaX. If you don't understand why you've been given an Infraction or why a thread was locked, a post scrubbed, or a thread deleted, please read the relevant PM, review the Rules of Posting, and/or PM WampaX.

Trolling is not permitted here. Nor is insulting other posters, individually or collectively. I'll not re-hash your particular details here.