PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Lovecraftian familiars revised (PEACH)

Requilac
2018-01-30, 05:47 PM
Hey everyone. A while ago you may re-call that I attempted to create several familiars which originated from some of Lovecraft's writings, or perhaps you do not remember that, either way it does not matter. The feed-back I received for that project was very negative and almost everyone was dissatisfied with it, me included. As a result of this, I have re-evaluated all of the familiars and edited their stats so that they are more mechanically balanced and thematically appropriate. All of the information you need is in the document below. Any help on how to further improve these familiars are very much appreciated.

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SyWE6f1MtG

I did not create the images, they were created by a Deviantart user by the name of Kingovrats

peterispeter
2018-02-03, 02:33 PM
Hey, I am unsure if this is just my computer, but I can't seem to access the site.

Requilac
2018-02-03, 02:43 PM
I moved it over to my lovecraftian homebrew compendium which you can find in my signature. The table of contents should mark where you need to go. I decided it would be easier to put all of the homebrew projects in one place instead of having 20 or so different links. That and my homebrewery account has so much data in it as is that they can’t hold all of the projects I need. I would keep all of them as seperate links if I could, but it is beyond my capabilities, so they have to all stay in one place.