PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Need Help on Where to Go from Here with Pixie (3.5)

kbob
2018-01-31, 01:49 AM
I currently have a level 5 pixie Rogue and I need help in figuring out where to go from here. His stats are Str 10, Dex 26, Con 16, Int 22, Wis 17, Char 22. His current feats are: Dodge (racial), Point Blank Shot, and Rapid Shot. He uses a short bow (enhanced) as his main weapon. I could change that if I had a real good reason to as the enhancements cost me quite a bit of gold. At any rate, I am not sure where I want to go from here. I think I want to be a caster that can do ranged (and melee if needed). However, I am up for suggestions. Basically I want to be scary (and not scary like a barbarian pixie is scary in in thought but scary as in, "Oh my! I think this pixie is going to kill as all!") I've looked at staying rogue but as stated before I think I want to be able to cast spells. I've considered a Warlock and Battle Sorcerer (pick up Smiting Spell feat). I've also considered Duskblade but they need to be melee to get their full advantage and I want to use ranged attacks for conventional damage as the pixie has lower hit points. I've also considered assassin and shadow dancer (no spells but handy incase someone can see invisibility). Perhaps 1 level soccer/wizard and then move up in arcane trickster. I can use all source books and PHP2. Other books are available too but on a case-by-case. Basically, I won't be allowed to make something on the level of pun pun. Also, worth noting, I was gifted +3 celestial chainmail from a player right before he retired his character because he was a much higher level. They have since made all char start over at ECL 7 (I have leveled since then a few times). I mention that only because picking a class where I can't use my light armor (arcane spell failure) would be costly for me (hence the consideration of battle sorcerer). Anyway, this is where Im currently at. Any ideas? Thank you all in advance!