PDA

View Full Version : one punch man rebuild

Amdy_vill
2018-01-31, 09:05 AM
so this is what the playground help me build awhile a go

Elan martial monk 2/ardent 17/cancer mage 1

Templates:necropolitan, paragon?(If possible)

Str 33
Dex 30
Con 0
Int 25
Wis 41
Chr 34

(Note:body is made out of stone and is the size of the earth in this example)
Hardness 8
Hp 16462642000000000000164

Ac 25

AL Le
Bab +14/+8/+3

For 24
Ref 22
Wil 26

Speed 90

R 15 to acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic energy

Festering Anger
Vile Rigidity

Feats Bonus
Improved Whirlwind Attack(B)
improved Unarmed Strike(B)
Weapon focus (Unarmed)(B)(1)

feats
improved Sunder(1)
Improved Bull Rush(2)
Snap kick(3)
leadership(9)
Superior Unarmed Strike(12)
Combat reflexes (15)
Karmic Strike(18)

Abilities
ardent mantles: Time, Conflict, Destruction, Guardian,Physical,energy
Ardent powers 18
power points: 267
Flurry of Blows -1/-1
Unarmed Strike 1d6
Evasion

Paragon abilities
Attacks: A paragon creature makes all its attacks with a +25 luck bonus on the attack roll.
Damage: A paragon creature gains a +20 luck bonus on Damage rolls for all melee and thrown ranged attacks.
Special Abilities: A paragon creature’s special attacks, if any, all gain a +13 insight bonus, if applicable. The +13 insight bonus may only be applied to a given special ability once.
Fire and cold resistance 10. If the creature already possesses such resistance, use whichever is better.
Damage reduction 10/epic. If the creature already possesses Damage reduction, use whichever is better.
Spell Resistance equal to the paragon creature’s CR +25. If the creature already possesses spell resistance, use whichever is higher.
Fast healing 20. If the creature already possesses fast healing, use whichever is better.
A paragon creature’s natural weapons are treated as epic for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
Spell-Like Abilities (Sp) or Psionics (Sp): If the base creature has spell-like abilities, it gains +15 to its caster level to use those abilities. A paragon creature also gains the ability to use greater dispel magic, haste, and see invisibility three times per day, even if it did not have spell-like abilities before, at 15th caster level.

Ardent powers
Synchronicity(P)
Inertial Armor(P)
Energy Ball(P)
Teleport Psionic(P)
Energy Cone(P)
Timehop(P)
Energy wave(P)
True Metabolism(P)
Psychofeedback(P)
Energy bolt(P)
Energy burst(P)
Iron body(P)
Mind over Energy(P)
Dispel Psionics(P)
Ultrablast(P)
Intellect Bomb(P)
Energy Ray(P)
Energy Manipulation(P)

Feats from items and locations(Dark chaos shuffle feats)
Power Attack
Dodge
up the wall
might makes right
Exceptional Deflection
Great Fortitude
Poison Immunity
Toughness
Stunning fist
robilar’s gambit
Freezing the Lifeblood
Pharaoh’s fist

Item
Spell storing +1 necklace of natural attack(speed,throwing and distance)
Shrink collar
Rod of Bodily Restoration
belt of Str +6 and a psychoactive skin of proteus

this kind of missed the mark of what one punch man is. and most of that was my fault. So how would we make a better one punch man build. by better i mean one that fits him more. these are the things i am looking at

1. unarmed
2. hight Hp
3. flight flight by jumping incredibly far

Lapak
2018-01-31, 09:13 AM
I thought he could not fly, merely jump impossibly well.

As for a build, if ever there was an example of someone abusing RAW to make a 1d2 crusader build, surely that example is Saitama.

Amdy_vill
2018-01-31, 09:42 AM
I thought he could not fly, merely jump impossibly well.

you are right i should probably be more specific

flappeercraft
2018-01-31, 01:22 PM
I would do something like this

Psion 17/Cancer Mage 1/Warshaper 2
Feats: Monastic Training (Psion), Tashalatora, Great Fortitude, Poison Immunity, Toughness, Extend Power, Persistent Power, x2 Metapower (Persistent Timeless Body), Overchannel
Race: Changeling
Items: Torc of Power Preservation
Disease: Festering Anger (Villains)
Powers Known: Timeless Body

With this you get a 2d8 base damage for your fists but with the cancer mage and festering anger combo you have a huge strength to deal damage which actually also helps with the massive near flight jumps that Saitama does. To be invulnerable you use Overchannel to manifest Persistent Timeless Body which makes you invulnerable to all effects.

Edit: Forgot to say, the reason there is Warshaper is to increase the size of the fists for damage but I can't find the table to see how much damage that would be.

emeraldstreak
2018-01-31, 02:47 PM
Dude, if you can't one-punch things why even bother? Do it with proper unarmed strike damage optimization.

DMVerdandi
2018-01-31, 02:58 PM
I would do something like this

Psion 17/Cancer Mage 1/Warshaper 2
Feats: Monastic Training (Psion), Tashalatora, Great Fortitude, Poison Immunity, Toughness, Extend Power, Persistent Power, x2 Metapower (Persistent Timeless Body), Overchannel
Race: Changeling
Items: Torc of Power Preservation
Disease: Festering Anger (Villains)
Powers Known: Timeless Body

With this you get a 2d8 base damage for your fists but with the cancer mage and festering anger combo you have a huge strength to deal damage which actually also helps with the massive near flight jumps that Saitama does. To be invulnerable you use Overchannel to manifest Persistent Timeless Body which makes you invulnerable to all effects.

Imma use your format because I like it, but I'd do:

Class:Erudite[319](Spell to power) 10 /Thrall Herd 10

Feats: Tashalatora,Monastic Training (Erudite), Kung Fu Genius, Superior Unarmed Strike, Inquisitor, Extend power, Persistent power, Power Attack, Psionic Meditation

Race:Elan

Additional Items:Monk's Belt/Skin of the Hero

Unique Powers and Spell like powers known: Greater Mighty Wallop, Psionic Lion's Charge,Greater Magic Fang, Heroics, Hustle, Celerity, Thicken Skin, Nerveskitter, Inertial Armor, Feeblemind [To simulate when he flexes his killer intent], Personal Mind Blank [Derp Face], Haste, Dimension Jumper, Psionic Dimension Door, Schism, Fist of stone, psychic reformation,Psionic Disintegrate

THRALLS:
Genos: Warforged Artificer 18
Bang: Unarmed Swordsage 18

With this, you are acting and reacting, just as Saitama does. Persist Greater mighty wallop, haste, and fist of stone for a fist full of unarmed damage.

Heroics for whatever fighter feats you need on the fly, and the rest of the powers are really swift action buffs that allow you to hit hard and fast.

Psionic disintegrate made with a unarmed attack to simulate true "one punch" [Still gives you your Damage from all those monk levels of damage, GMW, Superior Unarmed Attack, and adds 22d6 on top.].

Lans
2018-02-01, 04:19 AM
How much damge do you do? To do saitma properly you need to do round 2,400 damage with one punch. Timeline wise it took him 3 years to obtain his strength so that would limit his bonus from cancer mage to around 1100 or so.