PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Classes

carrdrivesyou
2018-02-01, 01:22 PM
So has Paizo said anything about releasing more classes? I think that as it stands, Pathfinder as a whole isn't really expanding its flavors, just mechanical options for the current list of classes. ANyone heard any news about possible new classes coming out?

khadgar567
2018-02-01, 01:32 PM
we already have new class released in ultimate wilderness so next new class reveal would be 2019. and i dont know what type of class would they adding.

Arkhios
2018-02-01, 02:04 PM
So has Paizo said anything about releasing more classes? I think that as it stands, Pathfinder as a whole isn't really expanding its flavors, just mechanical options for the current list of classes. ANyone heard any news about possible new classes coming out?

we already have new class released in ultimate wilderness so next new class reveal would be 2019. and i dont know what type of class would they adding.

Do you really, absolutely, need any more classes for Pathfinder?

There are already 44 classes (including unchained versions of some), and dozens of archetypes for each...

Castilonium
2018-02-01, 02:37 PM
What, you mean the brand spanking new Shifter wasn't enough for you?

If you're bored with paizo's classes, there are several high quality third party publishers that have you covered. Dreamscarred Press has psionics, akasha, and path of war. Drop dead studios has spheres of power and spheres of might. And people say that the upcoming stuff in City of Seven Seraphs is going to be hot juicy fun on the bun :smallsmile:

Kurald Galain
2018-02-01, 03:56 PM
The next set of new classes will most likely be for Starfinder.

Florian
2018-02-01, 04:07 PM
Well, we had the Shifter for this year, so there's that.
Gotta say that I haven't had the chance to try out more than 10 of the available classes (as a player), so only a fraction of the available archetypes. Naturally, more as a gm, but still maybe only a rough forth of the archetypes and a scant few of PrC. So personally, Iīd say that I donīt really have a need for new classes until `19 and even then, itīs only just a curiosity to try out builds with.

Psyren
2018-02-01, 07:28 PM
Do you really, absolutely, need any more classes for Pathfinder?

There are already 44 classes (including unchained versions of some), and dozens of archetypes for each...

This. If anything, I'd prefer just to get more "unchained" versions of existing classes that need a boost than new stuff. Also, converting more existing archetypes for Monk and Summoner so they work with the unchained versions. Also, more feat patches like Dirty Fighting that can replace some of the lengthy tax chains.