PDA

View Full Version : The Linear Guilds Next Comeback [Predictions]

JasonDoomsblade
2007-08-26, 05:39 PM
I hope I'm not copying an existing thread.

I put up this thread for people wondering what strip the Linear Guild will return to fight OotS. I'm gonna guess about 50 strips after the big 500.

Dib
2007-08-26, 06:09 PM
I'm gonna place a bet for between 570 and 580...

And they're gonna have an even bigger plan then before!!

mockingbyrd7
2007-08-26, 08:27 PM
I'm gonna place a bet for between 570 and 580...

And they're gonna have an even bigger plan then before!!

:nale: :smallannoyed: "Yes, the plan will still involve rocket-skates."
:thog: :smallbiggrin: "yay!"

Cilam
2007-08-26, 09:18 PM
I'm guessing they will come back within the first half in the 500s, but fighting OotS is probably late 560-620(i know thats a big gap)

basilisk 89
2007-08-26, 10:17 PM
:thog: *sigh* thog miss not-nale. thog wish not-nale not stayed behind and nail door, and instead not-nale come with nale, not knot not-not-nale.

:nale: What?

:sabine: I think he misses your brother, honey.

:nale: Oh. Well, don't. He's the enemy, Thog, and we're plotting to kill him.

:thog: thog not want to hurt not-nale. thog want all thog's friends to be happy on puppy farm together and live happily ever after.

:nale: *ignoring Thog* We need to find new replacements for the Linear Guild.

:sabine: Why?

:nale: Come again?

:sabine: Well, I don't know, it just seems like every time we recruit someone else, they either get killed or are too incompetent/disloyal to rely on. Maybe we should just drop the whole "evil opposites" thing and hire mercenaries or something.

:nale: *long rant about why they need evil opposites*

:sabine: Fine. But if any of the new replacements start looking at things they shouldn't, I quit.

I reckon this to happen around 550ish, with their next strip being in the 520's (just showing how they escape and ending up somewhere near Giriad's Gate). And then their encounter with the OotS to be at, like, 620ish.

Sigbru
2007-08-26, 10:31 PM
I expected Rich to make a comment for them at the end, or at least show them flying or something...