PDA

View Full Version : Non-DMM, Divine Casting Metamagic reducers.

Yogibear41
2018-02-03, 04:17 AM
I'm looking for some non-divine metamagic, metamagic slot reducers that work for divine spells. Most of the feats/prestige classes I have found are for arcane casters, but I am looking for divine specific stuff.

So far I have Metaphysical spell shaper (3rd party) as a prestige class that works for divine, as well as the East metamagic feat from dragon magazine, forceful magic(kinda meh) and Practical metamagic for spontaneous spells, as well as metamagic school focus.

On a side note, if I was using a spirit shaman and I use one of the X/day feats does it only cost 1 use to "prepare" my spontaneous metamagic'd spell, which I can then use multiple times?

Rebel7284
2018-02-03, 04:23 AM
You hit on most of them

A couple of more:
- Illumians, with the right sigils, can apply metamagic 2/day
- Undead Battery
- Spelldancer can be entered with divine casting

Also, with some UMD checks and a schema of that artificer infusion that applies metamagic to items, you can get a lot of goodness of DMM with gold.

sleepyphoenixx
2018-02-03, 11:29 AM
Dweomerkeeper gets -1 metamagic level at 10 iirc.

Covenant12
2018-02-03, 12:05 PM
Seconding spelldancer, bordering on breakably good.

Slaymate from Libris Mortis. Necromancy spells only, but divine are eligible. -1 reducer, which by the wording applies even on a +0 metamagic feat so there's that.

Anthrowhale
2018-02-03, 01:21 PM
Free Metamagic (Su) from Shapechange[Tome Dragon] or Assume Supernatural Ability. Tome Dragon is in Dragon #343.

Metanode Spell (Champions of Ruin or Underdark)