PDA

View Full Version : Spheres of Might Handbook

DuelingBlue
2018-02-03, 12:30 PM
Hey everybody.

I ran across Spheres of Might recently, and I was blown away by it. I really enjoyed the focus on options other than full attack as well as character flexibility. It's a big system though, and I wanted to get a better handle on it. So I read through it, and started taking notes. Before I knew it, I had written a good base for a handbook. With the new goal in mind, I put in a little more work, and here it is.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AiBjDGgWVjL_H72dJVRhy-OunseTzBAiHiU8MKIjO-M/edit?usp=sharing

If I missed something, mis-rated something, comment here or in the google doc, and I'll take a look. :smallsmile:

Lucas Yew
2018-02-04, 06:08 PM
Finally, a guide for SoM! I wonder why I never saw anyone else attempt to write one beforehand...

Aipaca
2018-02-04, 10:17 PM
Thanks for taking the time to write this out, really loving SoM and having a condensed list of all of the options is a great boon to anyone looking into it.

stack
2018-02-04, 10:27 PM
Finally, a guide for SoM! I wonder why I never saw anyone else attempt to write one beforehand...

Speaking as someone who wrote an SoP guide, I know exactly why! There is a lot of material to cover.

And then there is more material added, and more and...then you start writing and let the guide languish...but maybe that's just me.