PDA

View Full Version : Help building a character in genius the transgression.

Doomboy911
2018-02-04, 02:56 AM
I'm prepping to play in a game of Genius the transgression and I'm kind of trying to figure out how to stat out a wonder. I've already asked my dm about half a dozen questions so I figured I would throw this out to everyone here to tinker with.

my character sheet https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1481382

The goal is to make clones of myself until I'm of a higher level and can make something to make clones of me.
The dm is giving us a free point of laboratory. I figured I would pick up battery life and mundane power source along with biological since they're biological clones as opposed to mechanical copies.

Any suggestion on how to go about building a wonder (I figured I would just rebuild the same thing over and over again since I'm mostly after clones.)

maxriderules
2018-02-04, 05:54 AM
With 3 points in automata, you can make animal intellect automations (meaning they can’t get intelligence based skills or merits, among other things. They have 3 automation points per inspiration you have, -1 for the ‘looks human’ modifier.
This clone won’t be good at communicating or interacting with people even before you take havoc into account; to make a clone that can pass for you would need automata 4, and a higher inspiration for skill points and attributes. If it’s going to be in frequent contact with mere mortals, I’d recommend you have a look at the resilient modifier for a bonus to resisting havoc, or the assembly line merit if you want a lot of clones.