PDA

View Full Version : Any rules for the lawful good version of warlock?

Nebuul
2018-02-04, 07:23 PM
Is anyone aware of any rules pertaining to a lawful/good variety of warlock-like class? I'm thinking something with positive energy instead of negative energy/etc. For example instead of brimstone blast it would be sunfire beam. Instead of dark speech shattering, it would be words of creation that can repair/mend. That kind of thing basically so that players can be entities of order and good instead of chaos and evil.

Troacctid
2018-02-04, 07:36 PM
The closest thing in the rules is Enlightened Spirit, from Complete Mage. Outside of that, you're looking at homebrew.

Mike Miller
2018-02-04, 07:36 PM
None that I know of, but you could just refluff it with DM permission. There are only two invokers: warlock and Dragonfire adept

DarkSoul
2018-02-04, 07:38 PM
Kinda looks like you just wrote most of them. :)

Take a look at the Enlightened Spirit prestige class in Complete Mage for more inspiration.

ShurikVch
2018-02-04, 08:06 PM
Is anyone aware of any rules pertaining to a lawful/good variety of warlock-like class? I'm thinking something with positive energy instead of negative energy/etc. For example instead of brimstone blast it would be sunfire beam. Instead of dark speech shattering, it would be words of creation that can repair/mend. That kind of thing basically so that players can be entities of order and good instead of chaos and evil.Notes:

Chaos ≠ Evil
Eladrins (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eladrin) are chaotic
https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5096/5414714739_2f4e6c9cda.jpg
Are they also Evil for you?

Negative Energy ≠ Evil
Inflict spell line doesn't have [evil] descriptor, and one of Elder Evils is using Positive Energy

Baleful Utterance wouldn't be a problem, if you would enforce alignment restrictions for Dark Speech

And finally: Warlock isn't Paladin - wouldn't lose any class features at alignment change... :smallwink:

Anymage
2018-02-04, 08:12 PM
More generally, if you want a patron outside of the usual suspects, most DMs would be okay with some minor changes.

One thing to be mindful of. D&D adventurers break stuff. Even the iconic paladin has the tools to go toe-to-toe with evil instead of being a pacifistic social worker. So if some of your tools are violent tools of wrath and judgment, that's entirely okay.

Dr_Dinosaur
2018-02-04, 08:26 PM
There’s no rule saying you can’t refluff Eldritch Blast to beams of pure radiance or “Fiendish” Resilience to Celestial. Warlocks barely even interact with negative energy too

Fizban
2018-02-04, 09:35 PM
The only reason Warlocks have those alignment restrictions is fluff- Clerics have gods and Paladins have a code of conduct, but just like Barbarians and Bards the Warlock alignments are arbitrary.

Refluffing the evily themed invocations is easy enough. There was a homebrew years and years ago on the old wizards boards that basically did that for a few different themes, replacing bats with doves and whatnot, and hey it looks like I still have it in a text file:
GIFTED
Theories abound. Are the gifted borne of celestials – the descendants of angels and demigods, perhaps? Maybe they’re favored by the gods – for reasons as petty as wager or noble as principal – who grant the gifted their unexplainable powers. Were their ancestors exposed to some holy artifact, event, or being that forever changed them and all their offspring? No one really knows, but the gifted exist nonetheless. Blessed with the powers of light and goodness, the gifted are often revered as saviors and those touched by gods, but persecuted and reviled as abominations and false prophets in less enlightened societies.

The gifted are often humans and half-elves. Due to their racial connection to the celestial, aasimar sometimes take the path of the gifted, often combining levels of gifted and paladin to become powerful emissaries of light.

Adaptation: The gifted represents a celestial, benevolent counterpart to the fiendish, often sinister warlock of The Complete Arcane. The gifted can be considered a variant class in any campaign that incorporates the warlock.

Game Rule Information
The gifted (Gft) have the following game statistics.
Abilities: Charisma is a valuable commodity for the gifted, influencing their Blessings and several class skills. A high Dexterity grants the gifted accuracy with Celestial Blasts and compensates for their limited access to armor.
Base Attack Bonus: Average (as a bard).
Hit Die: d6.
Saves: Good Will / Poor Fortitude and Reflex.
Class Skills: The gifted’s class skills are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Knowledge (The Planes) (Int), Knowledge (Religion) (Int), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha). Skill Points at Each Level: 2 + Intelligence modifier (x4 at 1st level).
Alignment: Any good or lawful.
Starting Age: As a sorcerer.
Starting Gold: 4d4 x 10gp.
Favored Class: Gifted is favored class humans and half-elves, and an additional favored class for aasimar, at the DM’s discretion.
Multiclassing: Characters with levels in natural, strange, or warlock cannot take levels in gifted.

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the gifted.
Weapons and Armor Proficiency: The gifted are proficient in all Simple weapons and light armor. All Blessings and Celestial Blast are arcane spell-like abilities that require a simple somatic component, but the gifted can use Blessings and Celestial Blast in light armor without incurring arcane spell failure.

1. Blessings [1/Least], Celestial Blast [+1d6]
2. Blessings [2/Least], Detect Magic
3. Celestial Blast [+2d6], Damage Reduction [1/silver]
4. Blessings [3/Least], Implore Item
5. Celestial Blast [+3d6]
6. Blessings [4/Lesser]
7. Celestial Blast [+4d6], Damage Reduction [2/silver]
8. Blessings [5/Lesser], Glorious Rejuvenation [1]
9. Celestial Blast [+5d6]
10. Blessings [6/Lesser], Energy Resistance [5]
11. Blessings [7/Greater], Celestial Blast [+6d6], Damage Reduction [3/silver]
12. Imbue Item
13. Blessings [8/Greater], Glorious Rejuvenation [2]
14. Celestial Blast [+7d6]
15. Blessings [9/Greater], Damage Reduction [4/silver]
16. Blessings [10/Noble]
17. Celestial Blast [+8d6]
18. Blessings [11/Noble], Glorious Rejuvenation [5]
19. Damage Reduction [5/silver]
20. Blessings [12/Noble], Celestial Blast [+9d6], Energy Resistance [10]

Blessings [1st/2nd/4th/6th/8th/10th/11th/13th/15th/16th/18th/20th Level]: The gifted is blessed with miraculous and superhuman abilities, as if touched by celestial powers. At the indicated levels, she selects a Blessing of up to the designated level (Least, Lesser, Greater, or Noble); otherwise, as the warlock’s Invocation class feature. Blessings qualify as Invocations when qualifying for any feat requiring Invocations, such as Extra Invocation, at the DM’s discretion. The Blessings available to the gifted are as follows:

* LEAST BLESSINGS
* Angelic Gaze: [Least Blessing: 3rd Level] She gains the vision of an angel, enjoying darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision for 24 hours.
* Army of One: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Whenever she suffers a critical strike, massive damage, a Sneak Attack, or any attack that denies the gifted her Dexterity bonus to AC (but not due to any condition, such as unconsciousness, that by nature denies a Dexterity bonus to AC), she erupts in mirror images for 1 minute. While the effect is cumulative, she can enjoy no more mirror images than the spell allows
* Celestial Spear: [Least Blast Shape Blessing: 2nd Level] As Eldritch Spear.
* Empathy: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She feels the emotions of others. She gains a +6 bonus to Diplomacy, Heal, and Sense Motive checks for 24 hours.
* Epiphanic Blast: [Least Celestial Essence Blessing: 2nd Level] As Frightful Blast.
* Euphoric Blast: [Least Celestial Essence Blessing: 2nd Level] As Sickening Blast.
* Gentle Touch: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She can heal and protect an ally. The benefits of Energy Resistance and Glorious Rejuvenation now extend to a single creature she touches.
* Glorious Ascension: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She rises above the fray, able to levitate herself as the spell.
* Heavenly Grace: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Celestial powers smile upon her; otherwise as Dark One’s Own Luck.
* Might of the Right: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She exemplifies power. She gains a +2 bonus to her Strength modifier for 24 hours.
* Platinum: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Her skin takes on a gleaming, metallic sheen, granting her a +3 natural AC bonus for 24 hours.
* Radiance: [Least Blessing: 3rd Level] She can use daylight as the spell.
* Restore Beauty: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Her touch can restore art from rubble, making whole as the spell. In addition, she can use disguise self as the spell to appear as herself as she would appear if rested, unsoiled, and in full health – no matter how haggard, dirty, or bloodied she actually is.
* Righteous Blow: [Least Blast Shape Blessing: 2nd Level] As Hideous Blow.
* See the Unseen: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] As the Invocation.
* Soft Step: [Least Blessing: 3rd Level] Her step is like a feather’s. She feather falls and water walks for 24 hours.
* Summon Flock: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She creates a flock of doves (treat as a swarm of bats); otherwise as Summon Swarm.
* LESSER BLESSINGS
* Angelic Flight: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] Gleaming cascades of winglike radiance blossom from her shoulders; otherwise as Fell Flight.
* Aura of Virtue: [Lesser Blessing: 1st Level] Evil recoils at her presence. She enjoys protection from evil for 24 hours.
* Brilliant Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] As Beshadowed Blast.
* Celestial Chain: [Lesser Blast Shape Blessing: 4th Level] As Eldritch Chain.
* Charm: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] As the Invocation.
* Demand Peace: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] She can hold monster as the bard spell.
* Glittering Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 3rd Level] Her radiant blasts erupt in sparks. Her Celestial Blasts deal damage with the Light descriptor and deals an additional +1 damage per die against creatures vulnerable to light. Upon impact, the target radiates light for 1 round and a burst of gleaming sparks outlines creatures within 10 feet with glitterdust for 1 round.
* Holy Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 2nd Level] She can imbue her blasts with divine energy. A Holy Blast deals damage as divine energy, ignoring any effects that block arcane magic and ignoring arcane spell failure. Any evil creature struck by a Holy Blast takes an additional +1 point of damage per die; nonevil creatures take –2 point of damage per die (minimum 0).
* Merciful Touch: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] Her touch breaks enchantments as the bard spell.
* Optimism: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] She is confidence personified. Each round, she designates a single enemy within sight; against that enemy, she enjoys immunity to fear and the benefits of good hope.
* Prescience: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] As Voidsense.
* Sanctity: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] She inspires nonviolence. She can hide from undead and claim sanctuary as the spells.
* Searing Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] As Brimstone Blast.
* Unfettered Step: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] She moves with freedom of movement as the spell.
* White-Winged Light: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] She creates daylight filled with a flock of doves (treat as a swarm of bats); otherwise as Hungry Darkness.
* GREATER BLESSINGS
* Absorb Magic: [Greater Blessing: 6th Level] As Devour Magic.
* Celestial Cone: [Greater Blast Shape Blessing: 5th Level] As Eldritch Cone.
* Enthralling Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] As Bewitching Blast.
* Nebula: [Greater Blessing: 5th Level] You summon a nebula of glowing motes of heavenly light, perhaps the angry souls of the dead and righteous [treat as a locust swarm]; otherwise as Tenacious Plague.
* Rapturous Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 6th Level] As Noxious Blast.
* Repelling Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 6th Level] As the Invocation.
* Silver Ribbons: [Greater Blessing: 6th Level] She creates a glimmering curtain of silvery metallic ribbons, able to use blade barrier as the spell. Creatures killed by the barrier disappear in a flash of light.
* Sun Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 6th Level] She can change her Celestial Blast into a burning ray of the sun. Her Celestial Blasts deal Fire damage with the Light descriptor and deal an additional +1 damage per die against creatures vulnerable to light. Undead struck by a Sun Blast must make a Fortitude save or be destroyed. Any creature killed by a Sun Blast explodes in a burst of fire, dealing 3d6 points of damage to all within 15 feet.
* Thunderous Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] She can change her Celestial Blast into a thundering bolt of electricity, dealing Electricity damage and forcing the creature struck to succeed at a Fortitude save or be stunned for 1 round and deafened for 1 minute.
* Voice from Above: [Greater Blessing: 5th Level] As Warlock’s Call.
* Wall of Heavenly Fire: [Greater Blessing: 4th Level] She creates a barrier of brilliant heat. Creatures killed by the barrier are not destroyed. However, any creature that passes through the barrier must success at a Fortitude save or be blinded for 1 round; otherwise as Wall of Perilous Flame.
* NOBLE BLESSINGS
* Celestial Wrath: [Noble Blast Shape Blessing: 8th Level] As Eldritch Doom.
* Chariot of the Sun: [Noble Blessing: 6th Level] She can instantly travel anywhere the sun shines. When under direct sunlight, she can greater teleport to any destination on that plane where the same sun shines. Upon arrival, she is cured of fatigue and exhaustion.
* Cloud of Peace: [Noble Blessing: 8th Level] She becomes a swarm of Diminutive, dovelike flickers of light. Creatures do not suffer Distraction by her form. However, the gifted radiates light in this form at all times, and creatures within a space she occupies are subjected to daylight. Her Swarm Attack deals maximum damage to undead and creatures vulnerable to sunlight; otherwise, as Dark Discorporation.
* Judgment: [Noble Blessing: 5th Level] Her touch dispels evil as the spell.
* Omniscience: [Noble Blessing: 9th Level] As Dark Foresight.
* Unveiled Eye: [Noble Blessing: 6th Level] She enjoys true seeing as the spell.
* Yesteryear Blast: [Noble Celestial Essence Blessing: 9th Level] As Utterdark Blast.

Celestial Blast [1st/3rd/5th/7th/9th/11th/14th/17th/20th Level]: A burst of white energy leaps from her fingertips; otherwise as the warlock’s Eldritch Blast class feature.

Detect Magic [2nd Level]: As the warlock class feature.

Damage Reduction [3rd/7th/11th/15th/19th Level]: She enjoys miraculous resistance against to physical attacks against all but silvered weapons; otherwise as the warlock class feature.

Implore Item [4th Level]: The gifted can command magical devices; otherwise as the warlock’s Deceive Item.

Glorious Rejuvenation [8th/13th/18th Level]: She enjoys miraculous healing abilities; otherwise as the warlock’s Fiendish Resilience.

Energy Resistance [10th/20th Level]: As the warlock class feature.

Imbue Item [12th Level]: As the warlock class feature.
Seems it also included a number of new invocations as well. I usually just plug Vael's (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=13321110&postcount=166) invocations myself.

The one thing that needs to change to convert to lawful rather than chaotic (which that "Gifted" thing already has) is that DR/cold iron is tied to chaotic creatures, while DR/silver is. . . not necessarily lawful, but when there's an opposite to something with cold iron DR, the opposite will have silver DR.

KillingAScarab
2018-02-04, 10:16 PM
There is a playtest for a 3rd party Pathfinder version of warlock: Avowed (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?509440-Forrestfire-Studios-Playtest-The-Avowed-a-3pp-warlock-with-a-psychic-bent). Avowed and its pacts do not carry alignment restrictions, so you could be neutral or on the good and lawful side of the grid, yet still have any pact you can justify. The celestial pact at present grants a sort of healing as a response, but it also currently does some weird things with atonement.

skunk3
2018-02-05, 03:10 AM
Like others have said, a lot of the warlock related requirements are pure fluff. I even have refluffed (with my DM) the Hellfire Warlock PrC into a "Heavensfire" variety with slightly different requirements, such as speaking Celestial instead of Infernal, and ranks in Diplomacy rather than intimidate. Nothing really changes mechanically.

My warlock is chaotic good and I don't see a similar character being lawful good as a problem, although lawful good is the most boring alignment to play IMHO, lol. I think that warlocks by their very nature tend to be chaotic. Neutral is obviously possible, but lawful? Ehhh... I wouldn't rule it out but it just seems like a little bit of a stretch, but not nearly as much of a stretch as many of the character concepts that lots of people come up with here.

Nebuul
2018-02-05, 03:41 PM
Thanks for a lot of the suggestions and info in this thread. I'll definitely look at that prestige class.

Dr_Dinosaur
2018-02-05, 05:05 PM
Like others have said, a lot of the warlock related requirements are pure fluff. I even have refluffed (with my DM) the Hellfire Warlock PrC into a "Heavensfire" variety with slightly different requirements, such as speaking Celestial instead of Infernal, and ranks in Diplomacy rather than intimidate. Nothing really changes mechanically.

My warlock is chaotic good and I don't see a similar character being lawful good as a problem, although lawful good is the most boring alignment to play IMHO, lol. I think that warlocks by their very nature tend to be chaotic. Neutral is obviously possible, but lawful? Ehhh... I wouldn't rule it out but it just seems like a little bit of a stretch, but not nearly as much of a stretch as many of the character concepts that lots of people come up with here.

Heck, the Dresden Files books explicitly have “soulfire” used by angels exclusively that has an effect on mortal users I’d describe as CON damage

Fizban
2018-02-05, 08:58 PM
Heck, the Dresden Files books explicitly have “soulfire” used by angels exclusively that has an effect on mortal users I’d describe as CON damage
Ehhhhh not so much I think. The only instance we see of it causing a noticeable weakness is under rather specific circumstances. Cha damage would be more appropriate, except again since cha is tied to mechanical strengths in dnd, that would cause a creeping weakness if your magic is tied to cha (as innate magic is in dnd). It'd be more appropriate as an X per time frame, with the ability to exceed that limit at which point the consequences kick in, harshly.

Nebuul
2018-02-06, 03:15 PM
I opened a thread in homebrew. I'd appreciate any feedback!

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?550280-Righteous-Warlock

Nebuul
2018-02-06, 10:45 PM
The only reason Warlocks have those alignment restrictions is fluff- Clerics have gods and Paladins have a code of conduct, but just like Barbarians and Bards the Warlock alignments are arbitrary.

Refluffing the evily themed invocations is easy enough. There was a homebrew years and years ago on the old wizards boards that basically did that for a few different themes, replacing bats with doves and whatnot, and hey it looks like I still have it in a text file:
GIFTED
Theories abound. Are the gifted borne of celestials – the descendants of angels and demigods, perhaps? Maybe they’re favored by the gods – for reasons as petty as wager or noble as principal – who grant the gifted their unexplainable powers. Were their ancestors exposed to some holy artifact, event, or being that forever changed them and all their offspring? No one really knows, but the gifted exist nonetheless. Blessed with the powers of light and goodness, the gifted are often revered as saviors and those touched by gods, but persecuted and reviled as abominations and false prophets in less enlightened societies.

The gifted are often humans and half-elves. Due to their racial connection to the celestial, aasimar sometimes take the path of the gifted, often combining levels of gifted and paladin to become powerful emissaries of light.

Adaptation: The gifted represents a celestial, benevolent counterpart to the fiendish, often sinister warlock of The Complete Arcane. The gifted can be considered a variant class in any campaign that incorporates the warlock.

Game Rule Information
The gifted (Gft) have the following game statistics.
Abilities: Charisma is a valuable commodity for the gifted, influencing their Blessings and several class skills. A high Dexterity grants the gifted accuracy with Celestial Blasts and compensates for their limited access to armor.
Base Attack Bonus: Average (as a bard).
Hit Die: d6.
Saves: Good Will / Poor Fortitude and Reflex.
Class Skills: The gifted’s class skills are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Knowledge (The Planes) (Int), Knowledge (Religion) (Int), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha). Skill Points at Each Level: 2 + Intelligence modifier (x4 at 1st level).
Alignment: Any good or lawful.
Starting Age: As a sorcerer.
Starting Gold: 4d4 x 10gp.
Favored Class: Gifted is favored class humans and half-elves, and an additional favored class for aasimar, at the DM’s discretion.
Multiclassing: Characters with levels in natural, strange, or warlock cannot take levels in gifted.

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the gifted.
Weapons and Armor Proficiency: The gifted are proficient in all Simple weapons and light armor. All Blessings and Celestial Blast are arcane spell-like abilities that require a simple somatic component, but the gifted can use Blessings and Celestial Blast in light armor without incurring arcane spell failure.

1. Blessings [1/Least], Celestial Blast [+1d6]
2. Blessings [2/Least], Detect Magic
3. Celestial Blast [+2d6], Damage Reduction [1/silver]
4. Blessings [3/Least], Implore Item
5. Celestial Blast [+3d6]
6. Blessings [4/Lesser]
7. Celestial Blast [+4d6], Damage Reduction [2/silver]
8. Blessings [5/Lesser], Glorious Rejuvenation [1]
9. Celestial Blast [+5d6]
10. Blessings [6/Lesser], Energy Resistance [5]
11. Blessings [7/Greater], Celestial Blast [+6d6], Damage Reduction [3/silver]
12. Imbue Item
13. Blessings [8/Greater], Glorious Rejuvenation [2]
14. Celestial Blast [+7d6]
15. Blessings [9/Greater], Damage Reduction [4/silver]
16. Blessings [10/Noble]
17. Celestial Blast [+8d6]
18. Blessings [11/Noble], Glorious Rejuvenation [5]
19. Damage Reduction [5/silver]
20. Blessings [12/Noble], Celestial Blast [+9d6], Energy Resistance [10]

Blessings [1st/2nd/4th/6th/8th/10th/11th/13th/15th/16th/18th/20th Level]: The gifted is blessed with miraculous and superhuman abilities, as if touched by celestial powers. At the indicated levels, she selects a Blessing of up to the designated level (Least, Lesser, Greater, or Noble); otherwise, as the warlock’s Invocation class feature. Blessings qualify as Invocations when qualifying for any feat requiring Invocations, such as Extra Invocation, at the DM’s discretion. The Blessings available to the gifted are as follows:

* LEAST BLESSINGS
* Angelic Gaze: [Least Blessing: 3rd Level] She gains the vision of an angel, enjoying darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision for 24 hours.
* Army of One: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Whenever she suffers a critical strike, massive damage, a Sneak Attack, or any attack that denies the gifted her Dexterity bonus to AC (but not due to any condition, such as unconsciousness, that by nature denies a Dexterity bonus to AC), she erupts in mirror images for 1 minute. While the effect is cumulative, she can enjoy no more mirror images than the spell allows
* Celestial Spear: [Least Blast Shape Blessing: 2nd Level] As Eldritch Spear.
* Empathy: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She feels the emotions of others. She gains a +6 bonus to Diplomacy, Heal, and Sense Motive checks for 24 hours.
* Epiphanic Blast: [Least Celestial Essence Blessing: 2nd Level] As Frightful Blast.
* Euphoric Blast: [Least Celestial Essence Blessing: 2nd Level] As Sickening Blast.
* Gentle Touch: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She can heal and protect an ally. The benefits of Energy Resistance and Glorious Rejuvenation now extend to a single creature she touches.
* Glorious Ascension: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She rises above the fray, able to levitate herself as the spell.
* Heavenly Grace: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Celestial powers smile upon her; otherwise as Dark One’s Own Luck.
* Might of the Right: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She exemplifies power. She gains a +2 bonus to her Strength modifier for 24 hours.
* Platinum: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Her skin takes on a gleaming, metallic sheen, granting her a +3 natural AC bonus for 24 hours.
* Radiance: [Least Blessing: 3rd Level] She can use daylight as the spell.
* Restore Beauty: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] Her touch can restore art from rubble, making whole as the spell. In addition, she can use disguise self as the spell to appear as herself as she would appear if rested, unsoiled, and in full health – no matter how haggard, dirty, or bloodied she actually is.
* Righteous Blow: [Least Blast Shape Blessing: 2nd Level] As Hideous Blow.
* See the Unseen: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] As the Invocation.
* Soft Step: [Least Blessing: 3rd Level] Her step is like a feather’s. She feather falls and water walks for 24 hours.
* Summon Flock: [Least Blessing: 2nd Level] She creates a flock of doves (treat as a swarm of bats); otherwise as Summon Swarm.
* LESSER BLESSINGS
* Angelic Flight: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] Gleaming cascades of winglike radiance blossom from her shoulders; otherwise as Fell Flight.
* Aura of Virtue: [Lesser Blessing: 1st Level] Evil recoils at her presence. She enjoys protection from evil for 24 hours.
* Brilliant Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] As Beshadowed Blast.
* Celestial Chain: [Lesser Blast Shape Blessing: 4th Level] As Eldritch Chain.
* Charm: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] As the Invocation.
* Demand Peace: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] She can hold monster as the bard spell.
* Glittering Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 3rd Level] Her radiant blasts erupt in sparks. Her Celestial Blasts deal damage with the Light descriptor and deals an additional +1 damage per die against creatures vulnerable to light. Upon impact, the target radiates light for 1 round and a burst of gleaming sparks outlines creatures within 10 feet with glitterdust for 1 round.
* Holy Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 2nd Level] She can imbue her blasts with divine energy. A Holy Blast deals damage as divine energy, ignoring any effects that block arcane magic and ignoring arcane spell failure. Any evil creature struck by a Holy Blast takes an additional +1 point of damage per die; nonevil creatures take –2 point of damage per die (minimum 0).
* Merciful Touch: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] Her touch breaks enchantments as the bard spell.
* Optimism: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] She is confidence personified. Each round, she designates a single enemy within sight; against that enemy, she enjoys immunity to fear and the benefits of good hope.
* Prescience: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] As Voidsense.
* Sanctity: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] She inspires nonviolence. She can hide from undead and claim sanctuary as the spells.
* Searing Blast: [Lesser Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] As Brimstone Blast.
* Unfettered Step: [Lesser Blessing: 4th Level] She moves with freedom of movement as the spell.
* White-Winged Light: [Lesser Blessing: 3rd Level] She creates daylight filled with a flock of doves (treat as a swarm of bats); otherwise as Hungry Darkness.
* GREATER BLESSINGS
* Absorb Magic: [Greater Blessing: 6th Level] As Devour Magic.
* Celestial Cone: [Greater Blast Shape Blessing: 5th Level] As Eldritch Cone.
* Enthralling Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] As Bewitching Blast.
* Nebula: [Greater Blessing: 5th Level] You summon a nebula of glowing motes of heavenly light, perhaps the angry souls of the dead and righteous [treat as a locust swarm]; otherwise as Tenacious Plague.
* Rapturous Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 6th Level] As Noxious Blast.
* Repelling Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 6th Level] As the Invocation.
* Silver Ribbons: [Greater Blessing: 6th Level] She creates a glimmering curtain of silvery metallic ribbons, able to use blade barrier as the spell. Creatures killed by the barrier disappear in a flash of light.
* Sun Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 6th Level] She can change her Celestial Blast into a burning ray of the sun. Her Celestial Blasts deal Fire damage with the Light descriptor and deal an additional +1 damage per die against creatures vulnerable to light. Undead struck by a Sun Blast must make a Fortitude save or be destroyed. Any creature killed by a Sun Blast explodes in a burst of fire, dealing 3d6 points of damage to all within 15 feet.
* Thunderous Blast: [Greater Celestial Essence Blessing: 4th Level] She can change her Celestial Blast into a thundering bolt of electricity, dealing Electricity damage and forcing the creature struck to succeed at a Fortitude save or be stunned for 1 round and deafened for 1 minute.
* Voice from Above: [Greater Blessing: 5th Level] As Warlock’s Call.
* Wall of Heavenly Fire: [Greater Blessing: 4th Level] She creates a barrier of brilliant heat. Creatures killed by the barrier are not destroyed. However, any creature that passes through the barrier must success at a Fortitude save or be blinded for 1 round; otherwise as Wall of Perilous Flame.
* NOBLE BLESSINGS
* Celestial Wrath: [Noble Blast Shape Blessing: 8th Level] As Eldritch Doom.
* Chariot of the Sun: [Noble Blessing: 6th Level] She can instantly travel anywhere the sun shines. When under direct sunlight, she can greater teleport to any destination on that plane where the same sun shines. Upon arrival, she is cured of fatigue and exhaustion.
* Cloud of Peace: [Noble Blessing: 8th Level] She becomes a swarm of Diminutive, dovelike flickers of light. Creatures do not suffer Distraction by her form. However, the gifted radiates light in this form at all times, and creatures within a space she occupies are subjected to daylight. Her Swarm Attack deals maximum damage to undead and creatures vulnerable to sunlight; otherwise, as Dark Discorporation.
* Judgment: [Noble Blessing: 5th Level] Her touch dispels evil as the spell.
* Omniscience: [Noble Blessing: 9th Level] As Dark Foresight.
* Unveiled Eye: [Noble Blessing: 6th Level] She enjoys true seeing as the spell.
* Yesteryear Blast: [Noble Celestial Essence Blessing: 9th Level] As Utterdark Blast.

Celestial Blast [1st/3rd/5th/7th/9th/11th/14th/17th/20th Level]: A burst of white energy leaps from her fingertips; otherwise as the warlock’s Eldritch Blast class feature.

Detect Magic [2nd Level]: As the warlock class feature.

Damage Reduction [3rd/7th/11th/15th/19th Level]: She enjoys miraculous resistance against to physical attacks against all but silvered weapons; otherwise as the warlock class feature.

Implore Item [4th Level]: The gifted can command magical devices; otherwise as the warlock’s Deceive Item.

Glorious Rejuvenation [8th/13th/18th Level]: She enjoys miraculous healing abilities; otherwise as the warlock’s Fiendish Resilience.

Energy Resistance [10th/20th Level]: As the warlock class feature.

Imbue Item [12th Level]: As the warlock class feature.
Seems it also included a number of new invocations as well. I usually just plug Vael's (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=13321110&postcount=166) invocations myself.

The one thing that needs to change to convert to lawful rather than chaotic (which that "Gifted" thing already has) is that DR/cold iron is tied to chaotic creatures, while DR/silver is. . . not necessarily lawful, but when there's an opposite to something with cold iron DR, the opposite will have silver DR.

I somehow completely missed this response. Thanks! I'm definitely going to go over this gifted class!