PDA

View Full Version : D20 Modern Gunmage

Behold_the_Void
2007-08-26, 09:30 PM
I have a player in an upcoming Shadow Chasers campaign I'm planning who wants to play a "Gun Mage", that is, someone who channels spells through their firearms.

Looking through the Arcana SRD, I don't see anything that fits the bill. I'm prepared to homebrew if need be, but I'd like to know if there's anything that already is like this so as to save myself some trouble.

Solo
2007-08-26, 09:39 PM
Some of the Arcane Archer's abilities would be nice.

NEO|Phyte
2007-08-26, 10:00 PM
I have a player in an upcoming Shadow Chasers campaign I'm planning who wants to play a "Gun Mage", that is, someone who channels spells through their firearms.

Looking through the Arcana SRD, I don't see anything that fits the bill. I'm prepared to homebrew if need be, but I'd like to know if there's anything that already is like this so as to save myself some trouble.

I believe that the Urban Arcana web enhancement had just what you're looking for, lemme check.
:edit: yep, the Spellslinger. At 5th level, you can spend ACTION POINTS to imbue shots with spells.

Dhavaer
2007-08-26, 10:01 PM
There's a class in the Urban Arcana web enhancement called the Spellslinger. The fifth level ability lets you deliver spells with bullets.

Behold_the_Void
2007-08-26, 10:52 PM
Ah, found the web enhancement. Awesome. This will require some interesting multi-classing, but I think it's doable, thanks.