PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question (Unsubscribe)

Sivarias
2018-02-05, 09:34 AM
Hello!

I have a stupid question.

I'm currently subscribed to a handful of threads, and I would like to unsubscribe them so I quit getting the emails. I know it can be done through the email link, but I was trying to find the unsubscribe button here on the forum.

I was checking under notifications/subscriptions but didn't see anything, just a list of my posts in my subscribed threads. I know I've seen it in the past. I guess I'm blind.

Sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, found it under settings. Of course I was in the wrong place. Feel free to lock this thread whenever.

Grey_Wolf_c
2018-02-05, 09:37 AM
Hello!

I have a stupid question.

I'm currently subscribed to a handful of threads, and I would like to unsubscribe them so I quit getting the emails. I know it can be done through the email link, but I was trying to find the unsubscribe button here on the forum.

I was checking under notifications/subscriptions but didn't see anything, just a list of my posts in my subscribed threads. I know I've seen it in the past. I guess I'm blind.

Sorry.

In your subscription page (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/subscription.php), click the checkbox next to the threads you want to unsubscribe, scroll to the bottom, and select "Delete Subscription" from the dropdown list called "Selected Threads".

GW