PDA

View Full Version : Been wondering for a while...

twerk_face
2007-08-26, 10:01 PM
Ok. This has been getting on my nerves for a long time, but I kept forgeting to ask.

Is there a specific tune that Elan's "Bluff, bluff, bluff, bluff, the stupid ogre"-type bard songs is supposed to be immagened to? Cuz I honestly can't hear any. I think I must be missing somthinig. Please help!:smalleek:

basilisk 89
2007-08-26, 10:08 PM
Ok. This has been getting on my nerves for a long time, but I kept forgeting to ask.

Is there a specific tune that Elan's "Bluff, bluff, bluff, bluff, the stupid ogre"-type bard songs is supposed to be immagened to? Cuz I honestly can't hear any. I think I must be missing somthinig. Please help!:smalleek:

In a high pitched, cheery voice.

:elan: Bluff, bluff, bluff, bluff the stupid ooooogre!

At least, that's how I imagine them.

JaxGaret
2007-08-26, 10:09 PM
Pop Goes The Weasel comes to mind.

Arkenputtyknife
2007-08-26, 11:28 PM
I keep thinking it must be some tune by John Dowland.

Er… then again, maybe not. Every Dowland song I've ever heard has made me want to shoot myself in the head.

Recursive
2007-08-27, 12:11 AM
I don't have the link handy, but I remember that the Giant once described Elan's tune as lying somewhere between "Row, row, row your boat" and "Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin".

dish
2007-08-27, 12:46 AM
I've always heard it to the tune of 'Spin, Spin, Spin the Wheel of Fortune...' as used by Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer in the Big Night Out. Sadly, can't find a clip of it on YouTube.

Halna LeGavilk
2007-08-27, 01:33 AM
i've always imagined it like "row, row, row your boat."

twerk_face
2007-08-27, 02:10 PM
Yeah, but "row, row, row your boat" only has three rows. It kinda seemed natural to me sung with 5 of whatever verb it is...i dont really know. more help would be awsome.

anyone
2007-08-27, 03:14 PM
Look here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42473&highlight=buddy "Bluff the Stupid Ogre", "Leave the Inn" and "O Buddy Roy".