PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Ninja *spoilers*

NerfTW
2007-08-27, 07:16 AM
So, does anyone else think the green faced ninja in #484 might be Right Eye's daughter?

Miraqariftsky
2007-08-27, 07:19 AM
Who?! Who is "Right Eye"?

Spiryt
2007-08-27, 07:21 AM
Since it seems that goblins don't have any hair on their heads - I would say no.

Ugh, just spoted this (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0093.html) goblin little girl. Never mind then.

Who?! Who is "Right Eye"?

Answer to this question MUST be in spoiler, if I know something about SoD.

lavidor10
2007-08-27, 07:28 AM
Nope, she's no goblin. She's Thog-coloured.

Querzis
2007-08-27, 09:58 AM
Nope, she's no goblin. She's Thog-coloured.

Yeah shes an orc or a half-orc.

Quikngruvn
2007-08-27, 10:34 AM
Also, goblins have yellow eyes (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0105.html). So yep, between the eyes and skin color, she's either orcish, half-orcish, or "something else".

NerfTW
2007-08-27, 12:34 PM
Spoiler from Start of Darkness.
Right Eye is Red Cloak's brother. Right Eye smuggled his daughter away from Xykon's camp so she wouldn't be killed pointlessly.

Also, she did have hair in SoD.

But you're right. No yellow eyes and wrong hair color.

Icewalker
2007-08-27, 01:16 PM
Pretty sure she's an orc, but I had almost forgotten about that myself.

I wonder when she will show up...

Yeril
2007-08-27, 06:14 PM
She seems kinda short for a orc..

And proberly got a high charisma score too :smallwink:

Ganurath
2007-08-27, 06:19 PM
I'm sorry, but it needs to be said: Half-Orc Pride!

Now that that's out of the way, I should note that her skin pigmentation is identical to Thog's. The reasons she is shorter than the Lord are the twofold effects of half-orc females being statistically shorter than human males combined with the Lord's top knot. She has black eyes like Thog, rather than the yellow eyes sported by the numerous goblins or the default orc avatar here in the forums. She is a half-orc, strong and true.

Threeshades
2007-08-27, 08:01 PM
she isnt even shorter. shes just placed a little closer to the viewer. look at their feet. shes just set lower but all on all they should be almost same height.

EDIT: yeah i cut her out in photoshop and moved her up a little. actually its only the hair that makes the lord taller. (cannot post that due to copyright reasons. but if you want to see yourself you can even do so in MS Paint)

She seems kinda short for a orc..

And proberly got a high charisma score too :smallwink:
Not every half orc is more orc than human. As I remember some of them actually have quite subtle orcish features.

Setra
2007-08-27, 09:58 PM
Or maybe her skin turned an unhealthy shade of green from lack of exposure to light, or somesuch.

Just saying, cause if Shadow's skin turned blue... Eh.

WildPyre
2007-08-28, 06:43 AM
No no no...

She's obviously just a sea sick!

Or half green dragon :smallbiggrin:

Spiryt
2007-08-28, 07:05 AM
she isnt even shorter. shes just placed a little closer to the viewer. look at their feet. shes just set lower but all on all they should be almost same height.

Speaking more generally, almost everybody are the same height in whole OotS.
Elan is the same height as Roy, even Haley and Miko are the same. Goblins and Hobgoblins are same height, or only little shorter than all humans. Only shorter races are different, also V and Pompey are shorter, as an elven races.

Can't see why Rich should begin to draw folks with different heights now. Oh right, maybe another art upgrade?

But right now, this green ninja is just as tall as Kubota, and almost anyone else in comic.