PDA

View Full Version : need help for a leonal build: Paladin + Warlock

wilhelmdubdub
2018-02-10, 10:40 PM
My DM wants me to make a new character for a character-centric story based campaign, as opposed to the normally combat heavy style we usually play.

I want to make a tabaxi that is kinda like Lion-O from Thundercats, so I am thinking celestial chainlock, reskinning one of the options to be my "Snarf". For Paladin, will likely go devotion.

So far ideas for my build are to take green flame blade, and work towards getting radiant soul for charisma to radiant and fire damage. Then, when I use my channel divinity to rebuke the violent, there will be a slight bump. I will take gift of the ever living ones to maximize healing.

We usually go with standard point buy, should I prioritize Dex>Cha>Con>Str>Wis>Int? Or meduim armor with strength? Probably one hander and shield? Which spells?
I think we are starting at level 1 so level progression would help also.

bid
2018-02-10, 10:56 PM
We usually go with standard point buy, should I prioritize Dex>Cha>Con>Str>Wis>Int? Or meduim armor with strength? Probably one hander and shield? Which spells?
Because of the Str/Cha MC requirements, you can't do better than Str13 Dex16 Con14 Int8 Wis11 Cha14 with a tabaxi.