PDA

View Full Version : Treasures plunder and rewards

Shadowbane13
2018-02-11, 10:18 AM
As a long time DM I've typically come to just making up random semi reasonable rewards for people or just looking for premade stuff in books. But I'm running out of ideas and stuff so was wondering if anyone has or knows or a treasure/reward generator? I had found when playing 3.5e a percentile table for mundane minor and major rewards but most of them don't exist in 5e. Can't really find a similar replacement for 5e. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Unoriginal
2018-02-11, 10:44 AM
As a long time DM I've typically come to just making up random semi reasonable rewards for people or just looking for premade stuff in books. But I'm running out of ideas and stuff so was wondering if anyone has or knows or a treasure/reward generator? I had found when playing 3.5e a percentile table for mundane minor and major rewards but most of them don't exist in 5e. Can't really find a similar replacement for 5e. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Have you looked at the treasure generation tables in the 5e DMG?

Shadowbane13
2018-02-11, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I browsed it quickly and that's where I developed some ideas but wasn't sure if there was a thing online or not

KiltieMacPipes
2018-02-11, 05:35 PM
There's a generator I use at http://donjon.bin.sh/5e/random/#type=treasure;cr=0;loot_type=Individual Treasure. It's pretty much the dmg charts automated.