PDA

View Full Version : Index [3.5] All things St Cuthbert

Thurbane
2018-02-12, 06:22 PM
So, I'm looking fro all things St Cuthbert related in 3.X.

Items, feats, spells, PrCs etc.

I'll update the OP as I can.

Cheers - T

Thurbane
2018-02-12, 06:23 PM
DOMAINS
Destruction, Domination, Good, Holy, Humility, Incarnum, Inquisition, Law, Protection, Retribution (?), Strength, Wrath, Zeal

FEATS
Cuthbert's Smite (DC p.95)
Law Inviolate (RoD p.155)

ITEMS
Cudgel that never Forgets (MIC p.49)
Tabard of the Great Crusade (MIC p.140)
War Cross of St Cuthbert (CC p.135)

ORGANIZATIONS
Scales of Balance (CC p.22)

SPELLS
Deific Bastion (CC p.119): damage reduction 2/magic
Divine Retribution (CC p.119): sonic energy, constitution damage
Footsteps of the Divine (CC p.120): +40 ft movement
Interfaith Blessing (CC p.123): +1 on attack rolls and saves
Weapon of the Deity (SC p.37): +1 mighty cleaving heavy mace

UNIQUE SPELLS
Banner of the Spirit (Cleric 3): Banner touched provides +2 morale to attack rolls and saves against fear for allies within 60 feet.
Persuasive Oration (Cleric 1): As charm person, except casting time is 1 round, duration is 10 min/level, and components are V/S/DF.
Saint Cuthbert's Cudgel (Cleric 1): As shillelagh, except the target is one touched nonmagical oak or bronzewood club or quarterstaff.
Unearth Heresy (Cleric 2): As detect thoughts.

gorfnab
2018-02-12, 07:45 PM
Don't know if these will help, but here is a listing of Dragon Magazine articles that mention St. Cuthbert
"Core Beliefs: Saint Cuthbert." Dragon #358
"Paladins of Greyhawk." Dragon #306
"The City Beyond the Gate." Dragon #100
"The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #67

PrismCat21
2018-02-12, 08:43 PM
Hey Thurbane! Did you ever get around to homebrewing your prestige class for clerics of St. Cuthbert?

Anyway, I found some scriptures/sayings/battlecrys of St. Cuthbert you might find interesting :D
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?186758-The-Scriptures-of-St-Cuthbert

Edit: The adaption section in Ordained Champion might work well for St. Cuthbert. Just have to change a few things up.

Thurbane
2018-02-12, 08:57 PM
Don't know if these will help, but here is a listing of Dragon Magazine articles that mention St. Cuthbert
"Core Beliefs: Saint Cuthbert." Dragon #358
"Paladins of Greyhawk." Dragon #306
"The City Beyond the Gate." Dragon #100
"The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #67

I'll look into those, thanks.

Hey Thurbane! Did you ever get around to homebrewing your prestige class for clerics of St. Cuthbert?

Anyway, I found some scriptures/sayings/battlecrys of St. Cuthbert you might find interesting :D
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?186758-The-Scriptures-of-St-Cuthbert

Edit: The adaption section in Ordained Champion might work well for St. Cuthbert. Just have to change a few things up.

No, never got around to that, must make some time.

And thanks for those suggestions, I'll look at those as well.

KillingAScarab
2018-02-12, 11:07 PM
DOMAINS
Destruction, Domination, Good, Humility, Inquisition, Law, Protection, Retribution (?), Strength, Wrath (?), ZealOn pge 117 of Complete Divine St. Cuthbert's portfolio included retribution, wisdom, zeal and discipline, but the only domains were Destruction, Domination, Law, Protection, Strength, with domination being detailed in that book. Don't know what the sources would be for the other domains.

thorr-kan
2018-02-13, 10:49 AM
Various official WoTC sources updated Cuthbert's domains. Here's the list I have; formatting sucks:
Domains Assigned Domain
My List to St. Cuthbert Source

Destruction Player's Handbook Player's Handbook, p186
Domination Complete Divine Complete Divine, p138
Good LG_Deities_v2-0.pdf Player's Handbook, p187
Holy* Dragon Annual 6/d20 Special Dragon Annual 6/d20 Special, p60
Humility Dragon 355 Dragon 355, p28
Incarnum** Magic of Incarnum Magic of Incarnum, p96
Inquisition LG_Deities_v2-0.pdf Complete Divine, p139
Law Player's Handbook Player's Handbook, p187
Protection Player's Handbook Player's Handbook, p188
Strength Player's Handbook Player's Handbook, p188
Wrath Dragon 323 Dragon 323, p64-65
Zeal Dragon 355 Dragon 355, p30

*Domain cannot be chosen by neutral characters.
**Clerics of any deity can select this domain; domain cannot be chosen by neutral characters.

Telonius
2018-02-13, 11:28 AM
Completely homebrew / headcanon, but my group has joked that alcoholic beverages (and the hangovers that follow them) are sacred to St. Cuthbert.

jdizzlean
2018-02-13, 11:34 AM
following

have a cuthbert fanatic in the works

Troacctid
2018-02-13, 03:43 PM
St. Cuthbert spells from Dragon #358:

Banner of the Spirit (Cleric 3): Banner touched provides +2 morale to attack rolls and saves against fear for allies within 60 feet.
Persuasive Oration (Cleric 1): As charm person, except casting time is 1 round, duration is 10 min/level, and components are V/S/DF.
Saint Cuthbert's Cudgel (Cleric 1): As shillelagh, except the target is one touched nonmagical oak or bronzewood club or quarterstaff.

Banner of the Spirit is available to all clerics of St. Cuthbert. Each of the other three is restricted to a particular order: billet, chapeaux, and star, respectively.

Thurbane
2018-02-13, 05:04 PM
Thanks everyone for the updates! :smallsmile:

St. Cuthbert spells from Dragon #358:

Banner of the Spirit is available to all clerics of St. Cuthbert. Each of the other three is restricted to a particular order: billet, chapeaux, and star, respectively.

Cool. :smallsmile:

I believe is a throwback to 1E, where the various orders got Shillelagh, ESP and Charm Person. I have fond memories of playing a Cleric of St Cuthbert in the 1E ToEE.

jdizzlean
2018-02-19, 07:43 AM
Item:

War Cross of St. Cuthbert: Comp Champ 135 When casting any mind affecting, or turn attempt, increase caster lvl +1

Other:
Scales of Balance: Comp Champ 22 Organization/Affiliation scores for RP fun and some minor benefits to PC/NPC