PDA

View Full Version : Help Object

Manosnt
2018-02-13, 03:37 PM
So we continued a game (5e version) we had paused for months,and there is an object that i wrote in my treasury that i dont fully understand,so i am hoping you will help me find it. :
Cloak (2d4+2 /1d6+2) Frost Spe (Str23)("Spe" might be "Spell")
The cloak and the Frost Spe might be connected,or might be two completely different items. Even my DM dont know what it is,im hoping one of you will recognise it.I am a lvl5 Dragonborn Wizard,if that helps.
Thanks in advance

Lord8Ball
2018-02-13, 03:41 PM
Well, the str(23) could be a belt of frost giant strength. Idk what the "cloak" is, but hopefully it is not a serrated battle robe lol.

FelineArchmage
2018-02-13, 03:41 PM
So we continued a game (5e version) we had paused for months,and there is an object that i wrote in my treasury that i dont fully understand,so i am hoping you will help me find it. :
Cloak (2d4+2 /1d6+2) Frost Spe (Str23)("Spe" might be "Spell")
The cloak and the Frost Spe might be connected,or might be two completely different items. Even my DM dont know what it is,im hoping one of you will recognise it.I am a lvl5 Dragonborn Wizard,if that helps.
Thanks in advance

Not sure what the cloak might be, but perhaps "Frost Spe (Str23)" is a Potion of Giant Strength? If you drink a potion of frost giant strength, your strength becomes 23 for one hour.

Vingelot
2018-02-14, 09:17 AM
a serrated battle robe lol.

What's that?

Cespenar
2018-02-14, 10:02 AM
Could it be Frost Spear?

Maybe you were playing Legacy of the Crystal Shard or something like that?