PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Mineral Warrior Template

Trey Bright
2018-02-14, 03:40 PM
So I have the Underdark 3.5 book and I've looked all around the interwebs, but I can't seem to find any way to have the template Mineral Warrior officially applied to your character? Is there a ritual with gold and exp cost somewhere? or is it up to between the DM and player to decide?

Remuko
2018-02-14, 03:46 PM
I believe its a spell. I don't know the source. Hopefully someone who does will get at you soon. But I'm fairly certain its a spell.

tyckspoon
2018-02-14, 03:52 PM
Mineral Warrior is applied by a spell creatively called 'Mineralize Warrior'. Check the spell section of the Underdark book.

Trey Bright
2018-02-14, 04:18 PM
I believe its a spell. I don't know the source. Hopefully someone who does will get at you soon. But I'm fairly certain its a spell.

I found it! The spell is literally called "Mineralize Warrior".
Thanks anyway!!

Trey Bright
2018-02-14, 04:22 PM
Mineral Warrior is applied by a spell creatively called 'Mineralize Warrior'. Check the spell section of the Underdark book.

Thanks...now I feel kinda dumb XD

Fouredged Sword
2018-02-14, 07:17 PM
Mind the one year of subservience to the caster.

Thurbane
2018-02-14, 08:41 PM
The template must also be able to be applied by means other than the spell: the spell only works on Humanoids, but the sample Mineral Warrior is an outsider, and the template says it can be applied to other corporeal creature types.

Trey Bright
2018-02-15, 11:53 PM
Mind the one year of subservience to the caster.
Aye. I'm hoping to make a character that's an ancient hero brought back from the dead. I'd like to start with the template, but my DM hasn't decided positive or negative on that decision yet since it'll be a while before we start the game with that character. Since he'll be an ancient hero that died and was brought back, the whole year and a day subservience is part of his backstory. The caster that cast it on him took advantage of him being a hero and used him to do horrible evil things that gave them access to lichdom, then commanded them to leave on the fastest mount he can get, then kill the mount before the subservience wears off. He has to do this because of the spell :/ He returns home to find the caster is a lich and his clan are all undead under the lich's control.

The template must also be able to be applied by means other than the spell: the spell only works on Humanoids, but the sample Mineral Warrior is an outsider, and the template says it can be applied to other corporeal creature types.
I'm hoping to have it applied to a dwarf that I'll run as a crusader. He'll then prestiege in to Deepstone Sentinel.