PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone point me to this thread?

Spacehamster
2018-02-16, 12:15 PM
Im 100% sure I saw a wildshape guide here in the playground that explained exactly what sticks with you
when you go into animal form and such. But for the god of me I canīt seem to find it. Any pointing in the right
direction welcome. :)

hymer
2018-02-16, 12:55 PM
Im 100% sure I saw a wildshape guide here in the playground that explained exactly what sticks with you
when you go into animal form and such. But for the god of me I canīt seem to find it. Any pointing in the right
direction welcome. :)

It rather drowned in controversy. The correct answer to the query comes from the DM at the table in question, as annoying as that is.

Edit: Found it (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?546558-The-Definitive-Wild-Shape-thread)

nickl_2000
2018-02-16, 01:01 PM
The definitive guide isn't definitive at all. The answer lie about 95% in the DM at the table.

You keep your mental stats
You cannot cast any magic in your Wild shape form before 18th level
You can keep concentration

Nearly everything else goes to the DM, so don't even bother asking on here. Just ask the DM.

Spacehamster
2018-02-16, 03:10 PM
Thanks thats the one I were looking for! :)

Vogie
2018-02-16, 03:22 PM
I was very excited - Here I was hoping it would have an answer if a Bladelock Druid could summon a Polearm while being a Gorilla.

But alas, it was just a large argument over sunlight sensitivity. Kinda buried the lead there.

nickl_2000
2018-02-16, 03:28 PM
I was very excited - Here I was hoping it would have an answer if a Bladelock Druid could summon a Polearm while being a Gorilla.

But alas, it was just a large argument over sunlight sensitivity. Kinda buried the lead there.

Yes by RAW it's allowed, but only when the sun is out. When it's dark the gorilla by RAW gets to sleepy and can't handle the polearm