PDA

View Full Version : Player Help So I have a mute werewolf Rogue...

Kirazono
2018-02-16, 08:41 PM
Hey, first off sorry if any of this post is missing any etiquette as this is my first post.

Now that that's out of the way, I am partaking in a Curse of Strahd campaign with a few buddies (comprised of a Bard who is deaf, a Paladin who *was* blind, a fighter, and a druid). Our party is going to be level 5 as of our next session and I have taken archetype assassin, variant human, and recently infected by lycanthropy. Stats are 15 20 14 13 14 16.

Since I am mute, a lot of my flair comes from improvisation. That being said, some of my tools feel a bit dry.
Thus I was interested in multi-classing with... something.

Extra info: party recently gained the favor of deity "Morning Glory", a majority of the party - my character included - are CE, and the character is generally moving in a "from rags to riches" kind of RP direction for the party.

Any ideas?

Laserlight
2018-02-16, 09:26 PM
this is my first post.

Welcome to the Playground!

I can do no better on multiclassing advice than to say
a) don't do it if you don't know what you want to get from it
b) look at The Ultimate Optimizer's Multiclassing Guide (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?502248-Ultimate-Optimizer-s-Multiclassing-Guide).

If you're planning to keep lycanthropy, then an MC into Barbarian might be appropriate.

the secret fire
2018-02-16, 09:32 PM
Be like the little girl from An Unfortunate Series of Events.

Just bite things...bite all the things.

Throne12
2018-02-17, 08:06 AM
Hey, first off sorry if any of this post is missing any etiquette as this is my first post.

Now that that's out of the way, I am partaking in a Curse of Strahd campaign with a few buddies (comprised of a Bard who is deaf, a Paladin who *was* blind, a fighter, and a druid). Our party is going to be level 5 as of our next session and I have taken archetype assassin, variant human, and recently infected by lycanthropy. Stats are 15 20 14 13 14 16.

Since I am mute, a lot of my flair comes from improvisation. That being said, some of my tools feel a bit dry.
Thus I was interested in multi-classing with... something.

Extra info: party recently gained the favor of deity "Morning Glory", a majority of the party - my character included - are CE, and the character is generally moving in a "from rags to riches" kind of RP direction for the party.

Any ideas?

Well spell casters are off the table because just about every spell has a verbal component to it. Your a assassin so I say fighter, monk

SkylarkR6
2018-02-17, 11:56 AM
Sorcerer with subtle spell would get around the verbal issue but would burn a lot of SP heh