PDA

View Full Version : Original items for My home campaign

DerekDG2
2018-02-16, 08:53 PM
I’ve made more then a few Homebrew items for my players in my home game more or less I’m here for a second opinion on the items themselves here’s the first item tell me what you think

Shadow Demon’s wrath
(10 charges) +2 wondrous/Vary rare
The weapon regains 1d8+2 expended charges daily at dusk.
If all the weapons charges are spent roll a D20 the weapon shatters on a 1 the weapon gains 1d6+2 charges on a 20.
* Incorporeal movement-3 charges
The wielder can take an action to be able to incorporeal and move through another creatures space as if it was difficult terrain. You take 1d10 force damage if you end your turn in another creatures space
* Shadow stealth-2 charge
Wile in dim light or darkness the wielder can take the hide action as a bonus action.
* Possession-10 charges
As an action the wielder can allow the demon to posses their body giving them all of it’s damage resistances as well as its senses and it’s flying speed. But the player must make a (DC 13) charisma save at the end of each of their turns to remain in control of their body or be completely possessed by the Weapons Demon.
These affects only end when the wielder ends then as an action or via the remove curse spell if not the affects are permanent after the sun sets on the fallowing day and the wielders soul is consumed by the Demon and nothing can bring the player back to life other then a carefully worded wish spell.