PDA

View Full Version : (Deleted because nobody cares)

Zhentarim
2018-02-19, 12:25 PM
(Deleted because nobody cares)

2D8HP
2018-02-20, 10:54 AM
Was this the Florida thread @Qwanch?

People care, but it's hard to post anything about it without getting political and breaking Forum rules.

inexorabletruth
2018-02-20, 01:20 PM
Was this the Florida thread @Qwanch?

People care, but it's hard to post anything about it without getting political and breaking Forum rules.

I don't like to feed the trolls, but...

I think it was. And you're exactly right, 2D8HP. The best we can do about this post was send out another "thoughts and prayers" comment that is already being handled on other social media forums.

Qwanch, your post was thoughtful, compassionate, and reflected genuinely what other people around the world feel about this tragedy. But what can be said, has been said. When you delete this post because "nobody cares" you cheapen the sentiment, and make it seem selfish, while simultaneously insulting the members of the playground. Did you post the thread because you wanted to stand in solidarity with the victims and survivors, or because you wanted to show everyone how "thoughtful and compassionate" you are? Is this about you, or about them?

Roland St. Jude
2018-02-20, 02:02 PM
Sheriff: I'm not sure what this was originally about but please don't delete a thread-starter post like this. If you think it should be closed/dumped, please report it to a moderator. If it contained rules violations, it makes sense to remove them, but gutting a thread-starting post like this just makes a mess.