PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Bleed for me!

SangoProduction
2018-02-20, 05:47 PM
So, I did ask the forums for their opinions on Flexi-classes...mostly because, as Jordan Peterson roughly said, asking questions is the way to get yourself to answer them. I appreciated the answers there, but I found one use of Armiger (http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/armiger), for a bleed/disarm build. Might be more appropriate for a poison build, since you need more talents to ignore immunities, but whatever.

Setup
Race: Ratling, because +2 Dex/Int, and small. Also kinda cool.
Point Buy (20): S:7(-2), D:18(+2), Co:12, I:14(+2), W:12, Ch:8
Reason: Only going to have half pound weapons, and really no armor. Just...have a donkey and cart.
Rules: Using Elephant in the Room: Feat Taxes (http://michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/)
Starter Gear: 3 Daggers, 1 Blowgun and 1 Light Mace + Buckler

Level 1
Class: Armiger
Tradition: Dedicated Duelist, choosing Unarmored Training and Finger Cutter (Duelist sphere)
Feat: Deft Maneuvers, +2 to disarm

Typical Customized Weapon Setup
1 Light Mace: Ooze Ichor, make ghosts/statues bleed
2 Daggers: Bind Weapon, disarm unarmed foes, so they bleed
1 Dagger: Open Vein, more bleed

Level 2
Prowess: Skilled Weapon for not 8-hour reset on customization.
Talent: Open Vein

Level 3
Feat: Extra Combat Talent (Bind Weapon).
Change to Custom Weapon
2 Daggers: Draw Cut and Dual Wielding sphere [You can replace attacks with Disarm checks, so three disarm strikes]
Light Mace: Slickened Grip and Ooze Ichor
Blowgun: Sniper sphere and Weapon Shot for disarm/bleed at range

Level 4
Class: Conscript
Talents: Long Cut (Duelist), Perforating Wounds (Duelist)
Combat Specializations: Sphere Specialization (Duelist), for +1 to eBAB, improving Long Cut immediately, and speeding up bleed.
Change to Tactics
On the first bleed hit, use Perforating Wounds, since it continues so long as the bleed lasts, and automatically increases as bleed increases.

Level 5 / 6
Class: Armiger
Prowess: Practiced Initiative
Feat: Greater Disarm
Note on Rapid Assault
Let's assume a super lenient ruling. You get an extra attack at -2 of base BAB, by spending Focus and Swift action. This means, if you use each action to Disarm (and succeed), you can spend Attack action for 1, Swift action for another, and Move action (swift substitute) for 1 more. Then use Dual Wielding for a fourth.

This is 1 more attack than Draw Cut, but is less reliable, at a penalty, and more action-intensive. At 10th level, this is instead 6 attacks (disarms), which is substantial, but at an even greater penalty, and needing each one to be successively successful. At 15th though, this becomes 8 attacks, which is probably worth going for.

Level 7
Talent: Dual Wielding sphere
Change to Custom Weapon
2 Daggers: Draw Cut + Dual Opportunity (Dual Wielding), so that when you get the AoO disarm from Draw Cut, you get yet another attack.