PDA

View Full Version : Wyrmsquewer [Epic Magic Weapon]

Yeril
2007-08-28, 09:28 AM
Wyrmsquewer
Wyrmsquewer is an epic +5 Adamantine Keen Greatspear of Dragondread, Distance and Returning (A +15 weapon) wielded by a legendary dragonslayer named Jerik Carthan, it was fabled that no one dragon in existance could ever best him in single combat, and that was true to the day he died after being ambushed by no less than 2 dozen dragons while riding through a pass.

Dragons found the mighty spear devestatingly effective, slaying them with ease not known to most mortals. Dragons attempting to flee through the air soon found the weapon catching up very fast.

Magical Effects:-

Antidragon Aura: You and up to 4 allies In a within 15ft are under the effect of Antidragon aura, and gain a +2 luck bonus to AC and Saving throws again the attacks, extrordinary attacks, special attacks and spell like abilities of dragonkind.

DragonDread: The weapon is treated as a +9 Adamantine Keen Greatspear of Dragondread, Distance and Returning and deals an extra +4d6 damage against dragons, Also if the wielder scores a critical hit, the dragon must make a DC 27 fortitude save or die.

Keen: Expanded threat range

Distance: Double the throwing distance (20ft inc)

Adamantine: Overcomes some Damage reduction, ignores 20 points of hardness.

+5: +5 to hit and damage

Returning: If it is thrown, it reapears in your hand at the begining of your next turn.

Dragonfear: Dragons (Who all recognise this weapon on sight) Find it fightening, the wielder gains a +30 competence bonus to intimidate vs dragons.

Price; 4,628,325gp

I was bored and thought' I'd make a epic weapon. So here it is, WyrmSquewer

Triaxx
2007-08-28, 05:53 PM
It's great, but there's no immunity from Dragon Fear. So you'd better be a paladin before you start weilding this.

Matthew
2007-08-30, 06:24 PM
Good work, though an Epic Weapon like this could do with some more background, in my opinion.