PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Need to Stat my Special ops Half-elf

Nosta
2018-02-23, 11:01 PM
I finally have a back up character I like thanks to those on the Pazio forums But i am unsure how to stat my character who is

Unchained Rogue (Swashbuckler) 4 / Brawler (Snakebite Striker) 2 / Slayer (Bounty Hunter) 4 / Fighter 2

this is the idea behind the build for combat

"With one rank in Craft: Alchemy, the Equipment Trick feat allows you to create 10 ft cubes of smoke as a swift action, which lasts for 1 round. Since Brawler's Flurry leaves you with one hand free, you can carry the Smokestick while flurrying. The Goz Mask allows you to see through the smoke, while you'll use Lunge to attack from 10 ft away and benefit from Total Concealment. This lasts for 1 round and will hinder enemy ranged combatants from targeting you. If they decide to blast your general position, you have a great Reflex save and Evasion.

Total Concealment should be enough for Sneak Attack, otherwise you'll have to blind your opponent with Dirty Trick or flank them.

Whenever you'd be able to Sneak Attack a studied target, you can choose to forgo the extra damage to instead make a Dirty Trick Maneuver (with a +3 bonus) as a free action."

Hey very nice person helped me with this build but i am unsure how to place the stats.

the game is a 20 point buy and i'm playing a half-elf

Palanan
2018-02-26, 01:04 AM
Apart from Equipment Trick, what feats are you thinking of taking?

Also, I’m not too familiar with all the ingredients here, but this build seems completely dependent on a single magic item as the linchpin of your fighting strategy. If you lose that item, or if it’s suppressed, you can’t see through your own smoke and your bag of tricks is empty.

Azoth
2018-02-26, 06:38 AM
Serpentine Tattoos would be a good item as well. 2K a piece for 3/day immediate action dirty trick attempt after hitting with an unarmed strike, monk weapon, or performance weapon.

I would also recommend snagging an Agile weapon ASAP to help shore up damage. Especially if you dump Strength.

20PB I would go

Str:10
Dex:16 (+2 racial) =18
Con:14
Int:10
Wis:14
Cha:10

If you are comfortable dumping stats Strength or Charisma can safely be dropped to boost other stats.

Palanan
2018-02-28, 09:59 AM
Hey OP, any further thoughts on this?

Have you decided what feats you'll be taking?