PDA

View Full Version : Ideas a lvl4, 20 Charisma Character can implement in out-of-combat scenarios

kunjabes
2018-02-25, 06:27 AM
Thinking of ideas besides my Bard performing & making some coin. What do I when I already have the stage set & people in awe of my Performance. What next?

One Idea that my DM gave me was Influencing the Gambling & persuade everyone to vote against the party whose surely loosing, so our win percentage is more

I have Actor Feat, Expertise in Persuasion & Deception & Smuggling background.

Frozen_Feet
2018-02-25, 06:45 AM
I can't give you rules advise, but... have a lot of wild sex with willing groupies? Persuade a rich fan to make you their heir? A pyramid scam? Get some bigwigs as fans, use their connection to open doors to the best parties, important jobs, confidential information? Get in the sack with someone who has lot to loose, then blackmail them?

EDIT: just read a book on hijinks of various rockstars. Or that one girl who went from an actress and a whore to being married to the Byzantine Emperor. Or another girl who went from an actress and a whore to being lover of King of England, had several sons with him, then secured those sons some land and noble titles to keep him quiet.

Tiadoppler
2018-02-25, 02:35 PM
Thinking of ideas besides my Bard performing & making some coin. What do I when I already have the stage set & people in awe of my Performance. What next?

One Idea that my DM gave me was Influencing the Gambling & persuade everyone to vote against the party whose surely loosing, so our win percentage is more

Integrate yourself into high society, wine and dine the movers and shakers. Set yourself up as a trusted advisor to the head of state?

Start a business, gather investors with your amazing PR skills, then walk off with the money?

Is 20 Charisma the max in your game? I'm assuming that it is from context.

Walk around town lying outrageously to random strangers?

Join an acting troupe and put on plays and musicals?

Go into a bar, find the toughest guy in the room, and tell him that he left his horse running. Take his seat while he's out in the stable trying to figure out what you're talking about. When he comes back in the room, tell him that this was always your seat.

Convince the king to abdicate so he can have a simpler life. Take on his appearance and job.

GentlemanVoodoo
2018-02-25, 04:47 PM

Go the William Shakespeare route. Write and perform some plays based on your adventures with your party members as part of the acting troop. Gain patronage of a noble and build your own theater.

LibraryOgre
2018-02-26, 11:43 AM
The Mod Wonder: Thread closed as it seems edition specific, but with nothing to guide me as to which edition you might be talking about, I can't move it. Reopen in the appropriate edition forum, if you like.