PDA

View Full Version : Sylaine Legends

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-08-28, 01:46 PM
Assuming this is the right place to post it, I'd like to advertise a free message board roleplaying site based on the backdrop written by my friend, known as Sylaine. There are basically no stats, mechanics, math or anything of the sort, just storytelling based on the interactions of those you post with.

The board is split up between where you are in the world, and each story in that place is it's own thread. Sometimes threads may collide, this can result in the making of a new thread, or the abandoning of an old one and it's characters joining another.

Joining means you have to create a character bio using the standard races of the world (or one based on them, such as a half-breed betwee two races) and a basic scheme of what they do in life and their talents, be they magical or martial or what have you.

I could tell you all about it, but you should check it out yourselves. Sylaine Legends. (http://www.monady.net/sylainelegends/index.php?sid=b4ae4229d5acec787acb861b0b8a98da) If you do join up, make sure to tell them Vedin the Grey sent you.