PDA

View Full Version : malefex input needed

astrerouge
2018-02-26, 09:50 PM
Hi all, recently I stumbled upon this class and wanted to make one for a campain i have soon starting at level two.

I like the idea of debuffing, especially since it would let me be more of a team player, a role i am aiming for since i tend to overshadow others in this group in the past, by accident.

So basically, the game would be a world largest dungeon modified with more loot, teleportation and dimensional travel possible based on sight, starting at level two, with revamped encounter that gives the standard xp but are scaled in consequence (i don't yet know what that means)
The game would be 3,5, but pathfinder and 3rd party accept on a case by case basis ( i already had the class accept but i'm not sure how to build it)

I am building this to be a trapfinder/disabling in part, since we were told to always have 2 character in case one die, to be able to reenter the game sooner and we were advise to make some trapsmith each because traps would be prevalent.

Si i have this to ask, how would you build such a character so that he can reliably find and disarm while helping his teammates in fight with his debuff? Also, what feat and race would you suggest?

btw the stat generation is with rolled dice: 5d6 drop the lowest and reroll all 1
and you can copy the stat array of another player if you wish. And we have feat like in pathfinder, at each 2 level.
link below:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/dreamscarred-press/malefex/