PDA

View Full Version : Oots reference

Lizard Lord
2007-08-28, 09:02 PM
Roy, Vaarsuvis, and Durkon are seen in the background in the 5th panel here: http://jackofallblades.com/index.php?p=108 with Elan and Haley in the background
Elan and Haley get a better look in the 5th panel here: http://jackofallblades.com/index.php?p=109

I am bored so I thought I would point this out. Not sure if it has been pointed out before or not.

RAGE KING!
2007-08-28, 09:30 PM
..wierd....Don't read that comic though.

Lissou
2007-08-28, 10:21 PM
in the panel with Elan and Haley, I think Belkar is in the background, too.

Binary Stars
2007-08-28, 11:03 PM
You realize that that comic is created by a person who frequents these boards, right? There's also been some other cameos, notedly the repeated cameo by Lionel from "Legendary" as a running gag about how incredibly ugly he is.

Grey Watcher
2007-08-28, 11:07 PM
I'm almost surprised that the author didn't save Vaarsuvius for the panel where they're not sure if the person they're looking at is male or female. Though with the previous explicit reference to Elan and Haley, maybe it would've been too much.

Lizard Lord
2007-08-28, 11:19 PM
You realize that that comic is created by a person who frequents these boards, right? There's also been some other cameos, notedly the repeated cameo by Lionel from "Legendary" as a running gag about how incredibly ugly he is.

I didn't know about the boards part (though obviously he reads this comic) and I knew about Legendary as well as Woot from Elf Only Inn (and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the person that they couldn't figure out if s/he was a guy or girl is from a webcomic as well), but I saw no reason to point out a reference for other comics on here.

factotum
2007-08-29, 01:10 AM
I notice Lord Woot from Elf Only Inn is in #109 too...he's slightly more obvious than the Elan and Haley pair. :smallsmile:

Kurald Galain
2007-08-29, 06:09 AM
I notice Lord Woot from Elf Only Inn is in #109 too...he's slightly more obvious than the Elan and Haley pair. :smallsmile:

w00t!

Say, does anyone know why EOI isn't updating any more? Again?

Waf
2007-08-29, 08:44 AM
EOI updated yesterday.

Roderick_BR
2007-08-29, 09:03 AM
I saw w00t too. EOI updated yesteday. He's just slow on updates due to RL stuff.