PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder The Dazzlings as Half-Succubi Bards?

Madokar
2018-02-28, 10:51 PM
So I've got this Succubus who is the leader of a Demon Cult for my first campaign. She's been breeding her own legion of Antipaladins for the use of the Cult's military. But then, I had an idea.

I'm not too keen on the MLP franchise, but curiousity got the better of me and I saw Rainbow Rocks. And it got me interested in the Equestria Girls sub-franchise. Mainly because of how damn effective the Dazzlings were at their plan for the movie. Their songs were also very catchy.

I've been toying with making an homage to the Dazzlings for some time. I have a variant for this project I'm working on that's not related to DnD in any way, but I can also make a shout-out to them as a minor antagonist group in a campaign. So... why not have this Succubus Cult Leader have the Dazzlings as a group of her Half-Succubi daughters that she uses to pull the strings out in settlements?

Thing is, I have never played a Bard before. And the features of the class seem somewhat complicated. At least at first. Mainly because of the support role they gravitate to and all the options for Performances and Masterpieces. That's not even getting into the Spell List options and which are the most appropriate for a group based off of the Dazzlings.

Anybody out there have any suggestions to help make this work?