PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Halfling Wereweasel

Kibry
2018-03-03, 04:21 PM
So, my DM is allowing me to create a lvl 6 Halfling Wereweasel Bard for next year's campaign.

I'm using the normal weasel stats, making his hybrid form and animal form Tiny.

Considering using the Giant Weasel stats, since my DM okayed it. Both allow for some lovely shenanigans to go down.

I'm still in the process of creating him. His sheets are on mythweavers
(Can't link them. Haven't posted enough)

Still in the process of putting him together, but I've got most of it down. His concept is that he's a wanderer in search of knowledge. Not sure if I'll stick with that or not.

I took the Find Familiar spell for on of his Additional Magical Secrets at level 6(College of Lore for the win!). The other I took was Conjure Animals.

The plan for that is I want him to take a familiar(Likely an Owl because of Flyby an Darkvision). Since he can polymorph into a Tiny weasel hybrid because of his lycanthropy, I'm gonna have his familiar carry him. Again, my DM approves. In his hybrid form he can still cast spells, making him effectively a vicious tiny spellcaster with a flying speed of 60 ft.
It's useful outside of battle as well for scouting purposes and stealth. Or just taking a long rest in someone's backpack or pocket while travelling.

In addition to this Conjure Animals can come into play. Possibly giving him a entourage of Giant Owls or other creatures.

I'm not sure how to get the most out of all of his forms though. Any ideas on how to optimize his abilities?

Our DM is pretty chill. So chill that he allowed one of my friends to play Barry Allen. Dodge as a bonus action every round, lightning powers, a movement speed of 60 ft., and an armor class of 22. (We're at 5th level)

Just to give you an idea on my limits.