PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Poison and Garrote 3.5

Skullruss
2018-03-03, 04:55 PM
I want to make a level 6 assassin-y character that specializes in garrote and poison, garrotes from song and silence, and poison from wherever i can muster the material providing a DC and damage. I figured this was the place to find some help in making a build for this, also i have a few questions. With persistent attacker, can i apply sneak attack every round on the auto-hit? With the garrote, can i apply poison? Also any mundane macguyver-y tactics you have, i'm all ears. (Keep wbl in mind, only 13k)

Falontani
2018-03-03, 04:59 PM
I want to make a level 6 assassin-y character that specializes in garrote and poison, garrotes from song and silence, and poison from wherever i can muster the material providing a DC and damage. I figured this was the place to find some help in making a build for this, also i have a few questions. With persistent attacker, can i apply sneak attack every round on the auto-hit? With the garrote, can i apply poison? Also any mundane macguyver-y tactics you have, i'm all ears. (Keep wbl in mind, only 13k)

Ring Garrote from Dragon Compendium + the enchantment of Fleshgrinding from Book of Vile Darkness, if your able to make custom items throw in Levitate. Make the Levitation command be the same command as the one for Fleshgrinding. Choke someone with the Garrote, command the garrote to fleshgrind and levitate. The creature is now being carried by your Garrote that is constantly grinding into it's flesh.