PDA

View Full Version : Was there ever an official english translation of Tormenta d20?

atemu1234
2018-03-04, 04:55 PM
I heard about it online a couple years back, and never actually bothered to learn Portuguese in order to read it. I was wondering if there ever was an actual english translation of it.

People who've read/played it, was it any good comparative to, say, Scarred Lands or such?

Palanan
2018-03-04, 06:23 PM
And here I've been trying for years to find gaming materials in Portuguese.

I'm guessing that Tormenta is published in Brazil? It doesn't seem to be on Amazon.

atemu1234
2018-03-04, 09:08 PM
And here I've been trying for years to find gaming materials in Portuguese.

I'm guessing that Tormenta is published in Brazil? It doesn't seem to be on Amazon.

Yep, Brazil. I was told about it a while back and started a duolingo course to be able to read it, but never really got around to it.

I can gist my way through most of it, if I need to, but frankly I'm just trying to figure out if there's an easier way.

Drezius
2018-03-04, 10:55 PM
Tormenta is terrible bad and unbalanced. The set is like a anime, women with little clothing, huge breasts, colorful hair, high lv NPCs in every corner, a red dragon god ruling a kingdom, and teribad racial feats, like: "you have x-ray vision."

i can try to aswer more questions, but, like you can see, i not a good english speaker.

atemu1234
2018-03-04, 11:11 PM
Tormenta is terrible bad and unbalanced. The set is like a anime, women with little clothing, huge breasts, colorful hair, high lv NPCs in every corner, a red dragon god ruling a kingdom, and teribad racial feats, like: "you have x-ray vision."

i can try to aswer more questions, but, like you can see, i not a good english speaker.

Got it, so basically Faerun with giant tits. Still, not enough to 100% put me off the setting. Maybe I just need to go learn Portuguese.