PDA

View Full Version : Healing magic items?

poolio
2018-03-05, 02:21 PM
Hello, i was wondering if anyone knew if there's a staff/wand type item with charges that could be expended and recharged per day, that had healing spells? Like one charge for cure wounds ect.?

A Fat Dragon
2018-03-05, 02:25 PM
Not sure if there is or not, but you or your DM could easily homebrew one if you really need it:

Wand of Cure Wounds
Rarity: (I’d say uncommon or Rare)

This staff has 5 charges. You can use a charge and cast Cure Wounds as an action. The staff has a casting bonus of +9, or you may use our own if it is higher.

The staff regains 1d4 + 1 charges at dawn. If you run out of charges, roll a d20. On a 1, the staff loses its magic, but it can still be used as a casting focus.

Throne12
2018-03-05, 02:26 PM
Staff of Healing
Staff, rare (requires attunement by a bard, cleric, or druid)

This staff has 10 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast one of the following spells from it, using your spell save DC and spellcasting ability modifier: Cure Wounds (1 charge per spell level, up to 4th), Lesser Restoration (2 charges), or Mass Cure Wounds (5 charges).

The staff regains 1d6 + 4 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the staff vanishes in a flash of light, lost forever.

holywhippet
2018-03-05, 02:27 PM
http://5e.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/magicItemsAToZ.htm#staffOfHealing

A Fat Dragon
2018-03-05, 02:28 PM
Well, that’s a lot better than mine.

Thank you for doing it better, as I’m still new to DND and homebrewing.

poolio
2018-03-05, 02:35 PM
Dang that was fast lol thanks for the help everyone :)