PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Alignment/Class/Diety/Spheres for Incanter based on Morticia Addams? [Pathfinder]

Zhentarim
2018-03-08, 10:38 PM
I’d like to make an incanter with the bloodcasting tradition based on Morticia Addams. Is this a good class, and if so, what spheres should I pick? What alignment is Morticia Addams? What diety in the pathfinder universe would Morticia follow?

Geddy2112
2018-03-08, 10:44 PM
Forr deity she might as well BE Pharasma but she would certainly worship her(even if she didn't worship her formally they are philosophically aligned) and her alignment is true neutral but you could probably swing neutral good if you wanted. Also she is very charismatic, but quite intelligent and wise too.

For class, she is more likely a witch as she is implied to be one in the show. I'm not well versed enough on incanter to know if the class would fit.

Zhentarim
2018-03-08, 11:13 PM
Forr deity she might as well BE Pharasma but she would certainly worship her(even if she didn't worship her formally they are philosophically aligned) and her alignment is true neutral but you could probably swing neutral good if you wanted. Also she is very charismatic, but quite intelligent and wise too.

For class, she is more likely a witch as she is implied to be one in the show. I'm not well versed enough on incanter to know if the class would fit.

thank you!