PDA

View Full Version : Superhero M&M 3E, charter idea I of mine - cyber nija

Greenflame133
2018-03-09, 04:43 PM
I was thinking cyber nija charter.
https://i0.wp.com/gameplatform.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Genji-overwatch.jpg?resize=1200%2C675https://overwatchgame.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hanzo-overwatch.jpg

old cocept but I wanted ot try it. I;m asumming as sadly it seems to be only one that is being played

Wind furry shuriken (blast rank 16, Homing 5, Multiattack 1, split 2, ricochet 2): Shuriken usually thrown in groups of 5. They seem to fly out of hands by himself and accurate to high speed instantly after. The do not have blades cutting targets with none energy blades. If they miss the target they will stay in the air in area around and attempt to strike a command. The are usually able to stay in the air for about 30s before their inner batter runs out and they fall on the group becoming a weapon as effective as an average pebble
cost: 57 (16*(2+1)+5+2+2)

possibly with quirk(neon) making it visible in the dark, making susceptible to deflection and leaving no thought in ennis mind what they were hit with (this is why Neons and nijas don't mix)

Inhumane reflexes (senses rank 1:Danger Sense, Proprioception) extending one's awareness bhone the time and special limits maybe allow one to notice a danger that have not yet happened. How ever if one is unable to stay in touch with their own body the cannot know if the are being in danger or is it something else
Cost: 1

Beyond wall running (Flight rank 1) Normal ninja maybe able to rest on a flat wall after dashing but just as true master is able to dash more effectively the also know how rest themself without the wall
Cost: 1

Ninja dash (leaping rank 4) Quick move trought the air. Leaving a large tace of neon
cost: 4

Body Replacement Technique (Tepeprt rank 1, Easy, Change Velocity, Reaction, Accurate, Crate rank 1, Continuous, Reaction). When about to be atack naija may will instinckly move out away leaving behind a dummy made of dummy of straw. Unless a naja had proactively selected a space to move to the space the end on is random.
Cost: 13 (1*(2+1+2+1)+1+1*(2+1+3))

also I;m fairly new to the rule so feel free to pint out if my math dosn't add up