PDA

View Full Version : do you think a FFX 100% speed run is possible within a reasonable amount of time

Amdy_vill
2018-03-12, 09:06 AM
do you think a FFX 100% speed run is possible within a reasonable amount of time. by this i mean all quest all bosses. everything. obviously not glitch less because how has the time to optimize 100+ hours of game play. also how long do you think the time would start out at. to be clear about this this is a 100% glitched run of the game. all weapons(talking about the character weapons here) all bosses, everything edit: japan ps2 version

GloatingSwine
2018-03-12, 09:11 AM
do you think a FFX 100% speed run is possible within a reasonable amount of time. by this i mean all quest all bosses. everything. obviously not glitch less because how has the time to optimize 100+ hours of game play. also how long do you think the time would start out at. to be clear about this this is a 100% glitched run of the game. all weapons(talking about the character weapons here) all bosses, everything

Which version of FFX?

Because the answer is going to change if you have to beat the Dark Aeons and Penance or just go up to Nemesis.

Amdy_vill
2018-03-12, 09:12 AM
Which version of FFX?

Because the answer is going to change if you have to beat the Dark Aeons and Penance or just go up to Nemesis.

thank you for reminding me Japan version i will add this to the top

Antonok
2018-03-12, 09:25 AM
thank you for reminding me Japan version i will add this to the top

Not just the JP version anymore. The PS4 HD release is basically the JP version

GloatingSwine
2018-03-12, 09:26 AM
Original or International. (Remembering the FF series' tradition of having "International" versions that aren't).

On the original the current records for a speedrun beating Nemesis are hovering around 23 hours (just under 10 for any%).

It seems the biggest obstacle is catching all the fiends to get the Nemesis fight available.

Amdy_vill
2018-03-12, 09:35 AM
original so we are going with the ps2 japan version of the game