PDA

View Full Version : Help make this useful in combat!

Iceheart2112
2018-03-13, 08:58 PM
I want to build a level 10 Kitsune fighter with the Nine-Tailed Scion race trait in order to get the most out of the Magical Tail feat. By using all my feat choices I'll max out the feat at level 7. Since I'm not using charisma as a dump stat (keeping the saves for those spell-like abilities high) I was thinking about going with the Cad archetype to get a greater range of charisma and dexterity based skills. Stat wise I was thinking high dex/cha, more an ranged attack type with the flexibility of bite and improvised weapons for close encounters. I'd like to have at least a 13 int for combat expertise (hopefully higher for more skills) but at this point it's getting kind of MAD.

So what I'm looking for help with is this: a level 10 Cad Fighter with only 3 feats to spend towards combat abilities, assuming at least 13 int. Should I boost dex and go for archery feats or more of the dirty trick/improvised weapon route and boost strength to help with damage/CMB? What about the swift shapechange/vulpine pounce feats to get a full attack?

Falontani
2018-03-13, 09:10 PM
I feel like this should have the Pathfinder tag...

Dr_Dinosaur
2018-03-13, 09:30 PM
See if your DM interprets the Tail Terror feat as allowing you to use more than one of your tails as an attack, and if so take the feat that lets you count as human, along with Racial Heritage (Kobold), and Tail Terror. You have 9 tail attacks a round, go nuts