PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Looking for ALL soulmelds

Skevvix
2018-03-18, 04:42 PM
I have a low level incarnate that will be going into Ironsoul Forgemaster if he lives that long. To help him achieve that goal I need to research what all of the melds are, and what they can do. I have read both "Incarnum and You" and "Soulmelds by Class and Slot", but neither of them have any that were added in either the magazines or web articles. The two different handbooks I found don't either. Does anyone here know what issues or articles added soulmelds? I only know of the dragon magic web one personally.

Any help is appreciated!

Zaq
2018-03-18, 05:06 PM
I don't know much about anything in Dragon Magazine. The ones I know of that aren't in MoI are in Dragon Magic and in this (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20060217a) Mind's Eye article.

I have been told that there are indeed some in Dragon Magazine, just to be clear. But I don't know much more than that.

Nifft
2018-03-18, 05:38 PM
Searching these forums with the search function, I found:

Dragon Magazine, #350, includes three Totemist soulmelds: Brood Keeper's Heart, Chaos Roc's Span, and Gravorg Tail.

The Viscount
2018-03-18, 05:38 PM
Dragon Magazine 350 added 3 totemist melds, the Brood Keeper's Heart, the Chaos Roc's Span, and the Gravorg Tail.

Brood Keeper's Heart has a virtually useless shaped and totem bind effect. The heart bind makes you a swarm, and that's an enormous headache.

Chaos Roc's Span has the rare granting a natural attack when shaped, a distinction shared with Claws of the Wyrm. Shoulder bind is decent, totem bind is laughable.

Gravorg Tail is pretty bad.

Red Fel
2018-03-18, 06:46 PM
I have a low level incarnate that will be going into Ironsoul Forgemaster if he lives that long. To help him achieve that goal I need to research what all of the melds are, and what they can do. I have read both "Incarnum and You" and "Soulmelds by Class and Slot", but neither of them have any that were added in either the magazines or web articles. The two different handbooks I found don't either. Does anyone here know what issues or articles added soulmelds? I only know of the dragon magic web one personally.

Any help is appreciated!

If you go to the Ironsoul Forgemaster handbook in my sig (shameless plug) it will link you to two web expansions - one on Draconic Soulmelds, and one on Psionic Soulmelds. I'm not aware of the Dragon Magazine ones that others have mentioned, but pretty much everything you need comes from MoI and those two web articles.

And, frankly, if your character isn't Draconic or Psionic, you're not going to get that much use out of the web expansions anyway.

Troacctid
2018-03-19, 12:17 AM
Here you go. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WPjKqtbtYLpf6fhKU1sj8w40E5EIN0jX2Ypdl8VTxys/edit?usp=sharing