PDA

View Full Version : Character Build for Rise of Tiamat

SMac8988
2018-03-22, 07:10 AM
Hey all, I was looking for some insight from some that have played Horde and Rise already.

My party is at the point where you unite with the lizard folk and my character has fallen. I am looking into coming in as a new character that can get some real depth from the world and I know little of the water deep area, we normally play home brew and I never truly delved into the previous stories.

I have found a home brew I'm in love with, called the Dragoon, and plan to play this character as a knight from the order of Bahumet. My idea would be he is run away royalty of one of the cities we will need to align with for Rise. And will attempt to hide his identity from the party as long as possible.

I was wondering if anyone knows of someplace this would work out well with. If that particular family has like a super obvious physical trait that would be bonus points!!!

The character is gonna be high str, con and cha, and be all about being the hero of the story. So I think he will be super enjoyable to play.

Thank you all so much for the help!!!!